We will spend two weeks in Japan next fall.
We will leave from Osaka to take our retourn plane at Narita same day on October 2013 at 16:00.
Is this a good way of missing our plane?
Would it be better to stay overnight in Tokyo ?
Does it sounds ok to do so?
Thanks for tour help,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec*h SUPP0RT AVG CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 AVG 24*7
- 2 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO
- 3 Toll-Free : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 4 usa: YAHOO. Technical SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO. MAIL 24*7
- 5 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 6 Twin rooms in Japan
- 7 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 11 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 12 sri lanka- tips required
- 13 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 14 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 15 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 16 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 18 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 19 Christmas in the Alps
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 22 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Laos or Kerala?
- 25 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report