We're in the final days of planning for our trip to VN in mid-March. We have 2 weeks. Rather than move every 2 days, we were thinking of spending 5 or 6 days in the HoiAn, Hue, Danang area. We would stay at one place and do day-trips (or maybe one overnight trip).
We are a family of 4 who'd like to swim, bicycle, try a cooking school, take in some culture and eat ... Perhaps adding in Hue is too much? Our children are 11 & 13.
Any advice on a good base place to stay would be very welcome. We are lucky to have a reasonably comfortable budget.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 토토 총판 방법 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】《SSP221.com 코드ky88》
- 3 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】《SSP221.com 코드ky88》
- 4 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 5 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 6 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 7 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 10 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 11 How much Yen?
- 12 Tokyo hotel help
- 13 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 14 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 15 South Korea for Chuseok
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 18 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 19 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 20 Bali - What to do?
- 21 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 22 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 23 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 24 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 25 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel