We're in the final days of planning for our trip to VN in mid-March. We have 2 weeks. Rather than move every 2 days, we were thinking of spending 5 or 6 days in the HoiAn, Hue, Danang area. We would stay at one place and do day-trips (or maybe one overnight trip).
We are a family of 4 who'd like to swim, bicycle, try a cooking school, take in some culture and eat ... Perhaps adding in Hue is too much? Our children are 11 & 13.
Any advice on a good base place to stay would be very welcome. We are lucky to have a reasonably comfortable budget.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Idiotic time zone question
- 2 Christmas in the Alps
- 3 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 4 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 5 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 6 Mount Koya
- 7 Sometahing is wrong
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Twin rooms in Japan
- 10 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 11 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 sri lanka- tips required
- 14 base bangkok or manilla
- 15 Change my Itinerary?
- 16 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 17 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 18 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 19 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 20 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 21 Impressions of India
- 22 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 23 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!