We're in the final days of planning for our trip to VN in mid-March. We have 2 weeks. Rather than move every 2 days, we were thinking of spending 5 or 6 days in the HoiAn, Hue, Danang area. We would stay at one place and do day-trips (or maybe one overnight trip).
We are a family of 4 who'd like to swim, bicycle, try a cooking school, take in some culture and eat ... Perhaps adding in Hue is too much? Our children are 11 & 13.
Any advice on a good base place to stay would be very welcome. We are lucky to have a reasonably comfortable budget.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 2 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 3 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 4 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 5 Phuket Beaches
- 6 India itinerary critique please
- 7 Japan Itinerary!
- 8 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 9 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 10 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 13 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 14 Vientiane and ??
- 15 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 16 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 17 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 18 Himachal Pradesh
- 19 Luggage size China ?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 Thai Elephants
- 22 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 23 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 24 Sri Lanka in August
- 25 Self-drive in Thailand?