Many thanks to everyone who offered advice when I was planning my first trip to Myanmar. We spent a wonderful 4 weeks there in February this year. I'm afraid I never got round to writing a trip report, but I have (at last) got my photos uploaded onto Flickr if anyone's interested.
We're going back to Myanmar in March - with a very different intinerary, so will endeavour to post a trip report afterwards!
With best wishes,
Photos from 4 week trip to Myanmar Feb '12 (if anyone's interested!)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Independent female traveller
- 2 Tour company practices
- 3 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 4 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 5 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 6 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 7 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 8 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 9 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 10 Help! Which to choose?
- 11 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 12 North Vietnam Again!
- 13 Passport Safety
- 14 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 15 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 16 Castle & King
- 17 Mt Aso Eruption
- 18 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 19 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 20 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 21 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 22 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 23 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 24 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 25 One week in India