Many thanks to everyone who offered advice when I was planning my first trip to Myanmar. We spent a wonderful 4 weeks there in February this year. I'm afraid I never got round to writing a trip report, but I have (at last) got my photos uploaded onto Flickr if anyone's interested.
We're going back to Myanmar in March - with a very different intinerary, so will endeavour to post a trip report afterwards!
With best wishes,
Photos from 4 week trip to Myanmar Feb '12 (if anyone's interested!)
- 1 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 2 Trip report China
- 3 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 4 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 5 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 8 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 9 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 10 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 11 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 12 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 13 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 14 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 15 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 16 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 17 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 18 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 19 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 20 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 21 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 22 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 23 Anyone in Bangkok
- 24 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 25 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input