Many thanks to everyone who offered advice when I was planning my first trip to Myanmar. We spent a wonderful 4 weeks there in February this year. I'm afraid I never got round to writing a trip report, but I have (at last) got my photos uploaded onto Flickr if anyone's interested.
We're going back to Myanmar in March - with a very different intinerary, so will endeavour to post a trip report afterwards!
With best wishes,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 2 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 3 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 4 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 5 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 6 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 7 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 10 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 11 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 12 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 13 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 14 Hanoi Hotel
- 15 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 16 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 17 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 18 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 19 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 20 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 21 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 22 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 23 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 24 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 25 A great trip in India
Photos from 4 week trip to Myanmar Feb '12 (if anyone's interested!)