We are in Singapore, and have 4 nights to mess around. We'd like a nice beach, possibly with snorkeling/diving. Don't want total seclusion - a little town to visit would be great. We've been in Thailand up until now. Any suggestions?
Need a quick response: 4 days outside Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 3 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 4 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 5 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 6 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 7 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 8 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 9 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 10 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 11 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 12 Myanmar - some questions
- 13 July itinerary in Japan
- 14 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 15 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 16 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 17 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 18 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 19 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 20 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 21 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 22 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 23 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 24 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 25 hokkaido outskirts