We will be going to Hong Kong in May and plan to Visit Disneyland (I understand that I can get a discount with the Octopus Card) and traveling one way to the HK airport. There will be two of us so should we both have the Octopus card + Tourist Day Pass? We will be in HK for 5 days. We also plan to visit the big Budda plus take "A Symphony of Lights Harbour Cruise." Our hotel, Cosmo, also has a free shuttle to many places. If we buy the Tourist Day Pass hour may would you buy and would you buy any in advance (they offer a discount price on there web site)?
Any problems using a US ATM card to withdraw money?
We can purchase the Tourist Day Pass & Octopus card at the airport?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 2 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 3 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 4 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 5 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 6 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 7 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 8 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 9 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 Hong Kong
- 11 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 12 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 13 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 14 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 15 Something about... Malaysia
- 16 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 17 Budget Servied Apt
- 18 Terracotta Warriors
- 19 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 20 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 21 hiking japan sept
- 22 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 23 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 24 The best way to My Son
- 25 Japan Itinerary!