We will be going to Hong Kong in May and plan to Visit Disneyland (I understand that I can get a discount with the Octopus Card) and traveling one way to the HK airport. There will be two of us so should we both have the Octopus card + Tourist Day Pass? We will be in HK for 5 days. We also plan to visit the big Budda plus take "A Symphony of Lights Harbour Cruise." Our hotel, Cosmo, also has a free shuttle to many places. If we buy the Tourist Day Pass hour may would you buy and would you buy any in advance (they offer a discount price on there web site)?
Any problems using a US ATM card to withdraw money?
We can purchase the Tourist Day Pass & Octopus card at the airport?
MTR Tourist Day Pass & Octopus card...ATM card
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 3 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 4 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 5 Great Tour to Rajasthan / North India with private driver
- 6 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 7 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 8 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 9 Japan Itinerary for May
- 10 Thai island escape
- 11 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 12 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 13 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 14 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 15 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 16 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 17 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 18 South Korea 5 days
- 19 Japan -OAT tour
- 20 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 21 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 22 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 23 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 24 General question
- 25 Train Travel During Golden Week