We will be going to Hong Kong in May and plan to Visit Disneyland (I understand that I can get a discount with the Octopus Card) and traveling one way to the HK airport. There will be two of us so should we both have the Octopus card + Tourist Day Pass? We will be in HK for 5 days. We also plan to visit the big Budda plus take "A Symphony of Lights Harbour Cruise." Our hotel, Cosmo, also has a free shuttle to many places. If we buy the Tourist Day Pass hour may would you buy and would you buy any in advance (they offer a discount price on there web site)?
Any problems using a US ATM card to withdraw money?
We can purchase the Tourist Day Pass & Octopus card at the airport?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Silver Jewellery is Popular For Its Specific Properties.
- 2 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 3 Colombo city tour with Ceylon Rustic Guide?
- 4 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 5 Solo advice for Tokyo and Hong Kong
- 6 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 7 Traffic and Police in India
- 8 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 9 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 10 New Thai Visa
- 11 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 12 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 13 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 14 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 15 New Years in Japan
- 16 A Victory Day Tour
- 17 India visa for new passport
- 18 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 19 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 20 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 21 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 22 Serendipity Srilanka
- 23 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 24 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 25 2 weeks in Vietnam