We will be going to Hong Kong in May and plan to Visit Disneyland (I understand that I can get a discount with the Octopus Card) and traveling one way to the HK airport. There will be two of us so should we both have the Octopus card + Tourist Day Pass? We will be in HK for 5 days. We also plan to visit the big Budda plus take "A Symphony of Lights Harbour Cruise." Our hotel, Cosmo, also has a free shuttle to many places. If we buy the Tourist Day Pass hour may would you buy and would you buy any in advance (they offer a discount price on there web site)?
Any problems using a US ATM card to withdraw money?
We can purchase the Tourist Day Pass & Octopus card at the airport?
MTR Tourist Day Pass & Octopus card...ATM card
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 2 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 3 Vietnam suggestions for November
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Japan - spending money?
- 6 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 7 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 8 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 9 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 10 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 11 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 12 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 13 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 14 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 15 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 16 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 17 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 18 1st Trip to Bali
- 19 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 20 Japan night bus
- 21 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 22 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 23 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 24 Can you bargain tour price?
- 25 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!