I just got some incredibly low fares to Japan yesterday, but the catch is I have basically have 6 full days there. I leave on March 22nd and arrive into HND at 5:00am on the 24th and leave out of NRT at around 6:00pm on the 30th. I really want to visit both Tokyo and Kyoto but I don't know if I have enough time to do that. I thought about going to Kyoto right when I get to Japan, am I able to get there from Haneda? What are you guys' thoughts on this?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 외국계증권사리포트 증권사리포트pdf n1inve.com
- 2 다빈치 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 바다이야기릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 5 http://powerboostsupplements.info/zilotrope/
- 6 알라딘온라인게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 SPARKLE TEETH SMILE@http://perfectteethpenblog.com/best-brite-smile/
- 9 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 12 무료황금성 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 13 무료바다이야기 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 14 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 15 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 16 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 17 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 18 Vietnam visa
- 19 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 20 Family Friendly Penang
- 21 Train trip costs help please
- 22 Weather forecast
- 23 Bali - What to do?
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service