I just got some incredibly low fares to Japan yesterday, but the catch is I have basically have 6 full days there. I leave on March 22nd and arrive into HND at 5:00am on the 24th and leave out of NRT at around 6:00pm on the 30th. I really want to visit both Tokyo and Kyoto but I don't know if I have enough time to do that. I thought about going to Kyoto right when I get to Japan, am I able to get there from Haneda? What are you guys' thoughts on this?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 게임 정보 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 2 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 3 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 4 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 5 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 6 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 7 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 Hong Kong
- 10 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 11 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 12 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 13 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 14 Something about... Malaysia
- 15 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 16 Budget Servied Apt
- 17 Terracotta Warriors
- 18 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 19 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 20 hiking japan sept
- 21 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 22 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 23 The best way to My Son
- 24 Japan Itinerary!
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR