I just got some incredibly low fares to Japan yesterday, but the catch is I have basically have 6 full days there. I leave on March 22nd and arrive into HND at 5:00am on the 24th and leave out of NRT at around 6:00pm on the 30th. I really want to visit both Tokyo and Kyoto but I don't know if I have enough time to do that. I thought about going to Kyoto right when I get to Japan, am I able to get there from Haneda? What are you guys' thoughts on this?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 Most Common Questions Asked By Overseas Travelers
- 2 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 3 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 4 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 5 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 6 Traffic and Police in India
- 7 Serendipity Srilanka
- 8 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 9 New Thai Visa
- 10 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 11 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 12 New Years in Japan
- 13 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 14 Sri Lanka in December
- 15 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 16 january 31 in colombo
- 17 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 18 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 19 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 20 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 21 3 weeks in Japan
- 22 A first time for everything in Japan
- 23 India Tour Companies
- 24 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 25 Tokyo-to do and districts