I just got some incredibly low fares to Japan yesterday, but the catch is I have basically have 6 full days there. I leave on March 22nd and arrive into HND at 5:00am on the 24th and leave out of NRT at around 6:00pm on the 30th. I really want to visit both Tokyo and Kyoto but I don't know if I have enough time to do that. I thought about going to Kyoto right when I get to Japan, am I able to get there from Haneda? What are you guys' thoughts on this?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 EDITORS HELP....
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 5 "necessities" for India
- 6 Changing planes at Dubai
- 7 50th Anniversary trip
- 8 14 days in Myanmar
- 9 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 10 Short trip to Myanmar
- 11 ATMs in Japan
- 12 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 13 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 14 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 15 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 16 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 17 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 18 Mandalay questions
- 19 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 20 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 21 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 22 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 23 Help - India take 2
- 24 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 25 CNX late arrival?