Suggestions? I am visiting a friend in Singapore for 8 days and we were supposed to leave for Bintan this morning, but it's raining! We thought we'd break up the trip with a few days on the beach, but it's definitely not beach weather. I'm disappointed as I traveled all the way from Boston and from what I hear (and see now that i'm here) is that 8 days in Singapore is a lot! What should I do aside from shop that would let me go back to Boston feeling as though I didn't travel to the other side of the world to do what I can do in the US?! I would be grateful for any suggestions. thanks!
It's raining in Singapore!
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 3 Burma, Myanmar Visa On Arrival (VOA) Is Available And Is As Easy As ...
- 4 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 5 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 6 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 7 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 8 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 9 Trip report China
- 10 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 11 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 12 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 13 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 14 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 15 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 16 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 17 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 18 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 19 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 20 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 21 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 22 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 23 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 24 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 25 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?