Suggestions? I am visiting a friend in Singapore for 8 days and we were supposed to leave for Bintan this morning, but it's raining! We thought we'd break up the trip with a few days on the beach, but it's definitely not beach weather. I'm disappointed as I traveled all the way from Boston and from what I hear (and see now that i'm here) is that 8 days in Singapore is a lot! What should I do aside from shop that would let me go back to Boston feeling as though I didn't travel to the other side of the world to do what I can do in the US?! I would be grateful for any suggestions. thanks!
It's raining in Singapore!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Having doubts with China
- 2 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 3 help with itinerary!
- 4 Christmas Time in India
- 5 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 6 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 7 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 8 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 9 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 12 Myanmar podcast
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 14 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 15 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 Burma with a toddler
- 18 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 19 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 20 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 21 Bali wedding in villa
- 22 beaches in Thailand
- 23 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 24 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 25 Escorted Tour of Vietnam