First, thanks to all who post here, there's a lot of real valuable info here..
This for a first-time trip to SE Asia. Coming from Hong Kong so jet lag will not be an issue. I'm thinking this is trying to do too much, and I know we will only see a little of what each area has to offer, but we want to get a flavor of different areas so we know where we might want to spend more if we come back for another vacation. Let me know what you might change in light of your experiences in the region.
1. 4 nights in HCMC
2. 3 nights in Siem Reap
3. 4 nights in Chiang Mai
4. 4 nights at the beach, likely Phuket or Krabu area.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 2 http://acaiultralean-france.com/vitanoria/
- 3 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 8 myanmar
- 9 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 10 Travel India solo
- 11 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 12 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 13 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 Being customs
- 15 Road Scholar tour in China
- 16 Tips in Myanmar
- 17 A beach of choice on Samui
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 20 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 21 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 22 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 23 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 24 Osaka, aquarium?
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?