First, thanks to all who post here, there's a lot of real valuable info here..
This for a first-time trip to SE Asia. Coming from Hong Kong so jet lag will not be an issue. I'm thinking this is trying to do too much, and I know we will only see a little of what each area has to offer, but we want to get a flavor of different areas so we know where we might want to spend more if we come back for another vacation. Let me know what you might change in light of your experiences in the region.
1. 4 nights in HCMC
2. 3 nights in Siem Reap
3. 4 nights in Chiang Mai
4. 4 nights at the beach, likely Phuket or Krabu area.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 3 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 4 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 5 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Hong Kong
- 8 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 9 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 10 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 11 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 12 Something about... Malaysia
- 13 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 14 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 15 Budget Servied Apt
- 16 Terracotta Warriors
- 17 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 18 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 19 hiking japan sept
- 20 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 21 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 22 The best way to My Son
- 23 Japan Itinerary!
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus