First, thanks to all who post here, there's a lot of real valuable info here..
This for a first-time trip to SE Asia. Coming from Hong Kong so jet lag will not be an issue. I'm thinking this is trying to do too much, and I know we will only see a little of what each area has to offer, but we want to get a flavor of different areas so we know where we might want to spend more if we come back for another vacation. Let me know what you might change in light of your experiences in the region.
1. 4 nights in HCMC
2. 3 nights in Siem Reap
3. 4 nights in Chiang Mai
4. 4 nights at the beach, likely Phuket or Krabu area.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Saigon - Trace of time
- 2 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 3 Manufacturers of synthetic Resins
- 4 A first time for everything in Japan
- 5 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 8 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 9 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 10 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 11 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 12 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 13 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 14 3 weeks in Japan
- 15 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 16 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 17 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 18 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 19 Vietnam Dong
- 20 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 21 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 22 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 23 New Years in Japan
- 24 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 25 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia