First, thanks to all who post here, there's a lot of real valuable info here..
This for a first-time trip to SE Asia. Coming from Hong Kong so jet lag will not be an issue. I'm thinking this is trying to do too much, and I know we will only see a little of what each area has to offer, but we want to get a flavor of different areas so we know where we might want to spend more if we come back for another vacation. Let me know what you might change in light of your experiences in the region.
1. 4 nights in HCMC
2. 3 nights in Siem Reap
3. 4 nights in Chiang Mai
4. 4 nights at the beach, likely Phuket or Krabu area.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 2 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Silk Road Tour - China
- 5 Vietnam visa debate
- 6 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 7 Vietnam visa
- 8 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 13 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 14 India Tour Companies
- 15 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 16 Laos planning.
- 17 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 18 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 23 Japan - costs
- 24 Japan for Foodies
- 25 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand