First, thanks to all who post here, there's a lot of real valuable info here..
This for a first-time trip to SE Asia. Coming from Hong Kong so jet lag will not be an issue. I'm thinking this is trying to do too much, and I know we will only see a little of what each area has to offer, but we want to get a flavor of different areas so we know where we might want to spend more if we come back for another vacation. Let me know what you might change in light of your experiences in the region.
1. 4 nights in HCMC
2. 3 nights in Siem Reap
3. 4 nights in Chiang Mai
4. 4 nights at the beach, likely Phuket or Krabu area.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 3 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 4 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 5 India help needed
- 6 Place to stay Hue
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 9 Go to Pai or not?
- 10 Ko Kraden hotels
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 12 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 17 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 18 Trekking outside Sapa
- 19 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 20 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 21 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 24 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 25 Thai Island Itinerary