First, thanks to all who post here, there's a lot of real valuable info here..
This for a first-time trip to SE Asia. Coming from Hong Kong so jet lag will not be an issue. I'm thinking this is trying to do too much, and I know we will only see a little of what each area has to offer, but we want to get a flavor of different areas so we know where we might want to spend more if we come back for another vacation. Let me know what you might change in light of your experiences in the region.
1. 4 nights in HCMC
2. 3 nights in Siem Reap
3. 4 nights in Chiang Mai
4. 4 nights at the beach, likely Phuket or Krabu area.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 2 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 3 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 4 Japan / Korea Trip
- 5 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 6 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 7 Taiwan confusion..
- 8 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 9 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 10 vietnam visa
- 11 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 12 Japan GTG, early April
- 13 Tokyo daytrip
- 14 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 15 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 16 Trip Report : China
- 17 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 18 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 19 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 20 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 21 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 22 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 23 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 24 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 25 Bali - What to do?