First, thanks to all who post here, there's a lot of real valuable info here..
This for a first-time trip to SE Asia. Coming from Hong Kong so jet lag will not be an issue. I'm thinking this is trying to do too much, and I know we will only see a little of what each area has to offer, but we want to get a flavor of different areas so we know where we might want to spend more if we come back for another vacation. Let me know what you might change in light of your experiences in the region.
1. 4 nights in HCMC
2. 3 nights in Siem Reap
3. 4 nights in Chiang Mai
4. 4 nights at the beach, likely Phuket or Krabu area.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 currency conversion
- 2 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 3 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 4 One day in Saigon
- 5 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 6 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 7 Bali private driver recommendation
- 8 North India Itinerary advice
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 11 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 12 The Indian money crunch.
- 13 The truth about elephant tourism
- 14 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 15 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 16 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 17 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 18 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 19 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 20 Kerala trip
- 21 E Visa for India?
- 22 1-2 months South East Asia
- 23 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 24 Help - India.
- 25 Nice article on Macau in the NYT