I've been hearing about increasingly widespread air pollution in China (which has spread to Hong Kong) and would appreciate it if anyone who has been in Yangshuo lately could report on whether it is a problem there now. Thanks!
Is the recent increase in air pollution in China reaching Yangshuo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 2 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 3 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 4 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 5 North Vietnam Again!
- 6 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 7 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 8 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 9 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?
- 10 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 11 Driving in Laos
- 12 Best Taiwan Sites
- 13 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 14 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 16 Passport Safety
- 17 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 18 My trip report from the Philippines
- 19 Art in Shanghai
- 20 One week in Thailand
- 21 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 22 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 23 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 24 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 25 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?