I've been hearing about increasingly widespread air pollution in China (which has spread to Hong Kong) and would appreciate it if anyone who has been in Yangshuo lately could report on whether it is a problem there now. Thanks!
Is the recent increase in air pollution in China reaching Yangshuo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 2 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 3 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 4 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 5 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 6 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 7 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 8 Osaka shopping
- 9 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 10 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 11 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 12 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 13 Takayama ideas in April?
- 14 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 15 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 16 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 17 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 18 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 19 Penang
- 20 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 21 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 22 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 23 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 24 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 25 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?