I've been hearing about increasingly widespread air pollution in China (which has spread to Hong Kong) and would appreciate it if anyone who has been in Yangshuo lately could report on whether it is a problem there now. Thanks!
Is the recent increase in air pollution in China reaching Yangshuo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 4 Kashmir today
- 5 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 6 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 7 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 8 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 9 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 10 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 11 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 12 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Triple Room in Singapore
- 15 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 16 What I like about Mumbai
- 17 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 18 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 19 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 20 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 6 full days in Yagoon
- 23 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 24 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 25 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary