I've been hearing about increasingly widespread air pollution in China (which has spread to Hong Kong) and would appreciate it if anyone who has been in Yangshuo lately could report on whether it is a problem there now. Thanks!
Is the recent increase in air pollution in China reaching Yangshuo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driving in Laos
- 2 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 3 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 4 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 5 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 6 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 7 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 8 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 9 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 10 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 11 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 12 Malaysian honeymoon
- 13 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 14 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 15 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 16 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 17 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 18 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 19 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 20 India - 2 Days only
- 21 China with Collette Tours
- 22 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 24 Beach selection in Thailand
- 25 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?