We're flying NY -Hong Kong and then to bangkok on Cathay Pacific on a stretch 777. any reviews? Gotta go Economy and hoping it'll be tolerable.
Is Cathay Pacific good for a long flight -Economy Class
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 2 Car, driver and hotels
- 3 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 4 Bali Question
- 5 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 6 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 7 Vietnam - Questions
- 8 India
- 9 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 10 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 11 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 12 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 13 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 14 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 17 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 18 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 19 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 20 Osaka shopping
- 21 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 22 Takayama ideas in April?
- 23 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 24 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 25 Sri Lanka February 15'