I was wondering if anyone had any comments about pros/cons of this hotel location (House23):
20 Sukhumvit 23 Road Klongtoey Nue Wattana, Wattana, 10110 Bangkok
It looks really nice and quaint so I made a reservation (but can be cancelled through booking.com).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 2 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 3 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 4 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 5 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 6 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 7 Phuket
- 8 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 9 Japan: ATM Machines
- 10 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 11 Don't forget the wellies...
- 12 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 13 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 14 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 15 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 16 Vientiane and ??
- 17 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 18 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 19 A great trip in India
- 20 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 21 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 22 How to do this
- 23 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 24 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice
- 25 Cell Phone Provider in India