I was wondering if anyone had any comments about pros/cons of this hotel location (House23):
20 Sukhumvit 23 Road Klongtoey Nue Wattana, Wattana, 10110 Bangkok
It looks really nice and quaint so I made a reservation (but can be cancelled through booking.com).
House23: Guesthouse in Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 2 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 3 meeting at beijing airport
- 4 One week in Tokyo
- 5 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 6 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 7 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 8 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 9 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 10 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 11 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 12 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 14 Hotel in Singapore
- 15 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 16 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 17 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 18 Bali - January 2015
- 19 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 20 Visa Cambodia
- 21 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 22 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 23 Two questions about Thailand
- 24 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 25 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?