I was wondering if anyone had any comments about pros/cons of this hotel location (House23):
20 Sukhumvit 23 Road Klongtoey Nue Wattana, Wattana, 10110 Bangkok
It looks really nice and quaint so I made a reservation (but can be cancelled through booking.com).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 2 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 7 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 8 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 9 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 12 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 13 An island paradise?
- 14 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 15 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 16 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 17 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 18 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 19 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 20 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 21 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 22 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 23 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 24 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 25 Spontaneous trip to Japan