Hi, we are a family with a 4 year old visiting Tokyo for pleasure for the first time. It's a last-minute decision to add Tokyo as a stopover, we are leaving in a month. Please recommend best hotel options for under $300/nt. The kid is used to long flights and tend to do fine. Also accustomed to crowded cities as we live in NYC. It will be our first trip there for fun, won't try to do too much and squeeze in everything. Don't need to be in the most central touristy location as long as we are not too far out. Searching on tripadvisor also. Appreciate any suggestions. Thank you very much.
Hotel recos please in Tokyo under $300/nt
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 2 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 3 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 4 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 5 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 6 6 full days in Yagoon
- 7 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 8 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 9 Kyushu rail pass
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 12 A wow spot
- 13 Myanmar itinerary help
- 14 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 15 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 16 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 17 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 18 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 19 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 20 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 21 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 22 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 23 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 24 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 25 Thailand Hotel HELP