Hi, we are a family with a 4 year old visiting Tokyo for pleasure for the first time. It's a last-minute decision to add Tokyo as a stopover, we are leaving in a month. Please recommend best hotel options for under $300/nt. The kid is used to long flights and tend to do fine. Also accustomed to crowded cities as we live in NYC. It will be our first trip there for fun, won't try to do too much and squeeze in everything. Don't need to be in the most central touristy location as long as we are not too far out. Searching on tripadvisor also. Appreciate any suggestions. Thank you very much.
Hotel recos please in Tokyo under $300/nt
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 singapore accomodation?
- 2 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 3 Nervous and excited !! In need of some advice
- 4 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 5 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 6 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 7 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 8 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 9 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 10 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 11 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 12 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 13 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 14 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 15 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 16 Writers Needed for Japan
- 17 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 18 17 Day Itinerary
- 19 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 20 Bali Help
- 21 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 22 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 23 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 24 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 25 Anantara Riverside Bangkok