We have just 2 nights at the end of our Vietnam trip to spend in Ho Chi Minh City.. after all the travelling, we'd like to stay somewhere fairly nice but most importantly somewhere central. We will be doing the Chu Chi tunnels trip on our first day and then would like to be able to explore ourselves from the hotel on the second day. Our budget is about $100 per night. Any recommendations would be very much appreciated? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Impressions of India
- 3 India Tour Companies
- 4 Laos or Kerala?
- 5 Itinerary Critique
- 6 Revising Itinerary - Including Galle?
- 7 sri lanka- tips required
- 8 Staying Connected In Sri Lanka and India
- 9 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 10 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 11 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 12 Visiting Sri Lanka for the First Time
- 13 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 14 Sri Lanka advice
- 15 Backpacking on a budget
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 sri lanka at xmas
- 18 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 19 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 20 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 21 Twin rooms in Japan
- 22 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 23 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me