We have just 2 nights at the end of our Vietnam trip to spend in Ho Chi Minh City.. after all the travelling, we'd like to stay somewhere fairly nice but most importantly somewhere central. We will be doing the Chu Chi tunnels trip on our first day and then would like to be able to explore ourselves from the hotel on the second day. Our budget is about $100 per night. Any recommendations would be very much appreciated? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.beaudermaskincare.com/healthy-soft-cream/
- 2 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 3 6 Things You May Want To Know About Vietnam Visa On Arrival In 2017
- 4 TOP 1O MUST – TRY VIETNAM DISHES IN HA NOI FOR FOOD LOVING GLOBETROTTERS
- 5 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 6 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 7 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 8 New Years in Japan
- 9 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 10 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 11 Sri Lanka in December
- 12 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 13 New Thai Visa
- 14 january 31 in colombo
- 15 Serendipity Srilanka
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Traffic and Police in India
- 18 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 19 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 20 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 21 3 weeks in Japan
- 22 A first time for everything in Japan
- 23 India Tour Companies
- 24 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 25 Tokyo-to do and districts