We have just 2 nights at the end of our Vietnam trip to spend in Ho Chi Minh City.. after all the travelling, we'd like to stay somewhere fairly nice but most importantly somewhere central. We will be doing the Chu Chi tunnels trip on our first day and then would like to be able to explore ourselves from the hotel on the second day. Our budget is about $100 per night. Any recommendations would be very much appreciated? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 2 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 3 North India Itinerary advice
- 4 The Indian money crunch.
- 5 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 6 The truth about elephant tourism
- 7 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 8 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 9 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 10 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 11 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 12 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 13 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 14 Kerala trip
- 15 E Visa for India?
- 16 1-2 months South East Asia
- 17 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 18 Help - India.
- 19 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 20 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 21 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 22 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 23 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 24 Side trips from Taipei
- 25 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days