Has anyone ever taken a bus from Ho Chi Minh City to Cambodia? If so, I would love to hear your opinion about that experience! How long did it take, how much? Thank you
Ho Chi Minh City
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 2 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 3 Thailand mid-December
- 4 Driving in Laos
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 6 Passport Safety
- 7 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 8 My trip report from the Philippines
- 9 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 10 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 11 Art in Shanghai
- 12 One week in Thailand
- 13 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 14 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 15 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 16 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 17 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 18 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 19 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 20 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 21 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 22 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 23 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 24 What I like about Mumbai
- 25 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015