Travelling to Hong Kong for 9 days in July, we are a family of four with a 12 and 13 year old, would like some recommendations on where to stay, my pick at this stage is the four seasons? Are there any hotels in hk with balconies? We have been to Disneyland and Disney World, is hk Disneyland worth it? Is it just a day trip? Any other attractions that we shouldn't miss?
Hing kong hotels
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 2 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 3 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 4 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 5 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 6 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 9 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 10 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 11 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 12 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 15 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 16 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 17 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 20 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 21 Kashmir today
- 22 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 23 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 24 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 25 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.