Travelling to Hong Kong for 9 days in July, we are a family of four with a 12 and 13 year old, would like some recommendations on where to stay, my pick at this stage is the four seasons? Are there any hotels in hk with balconies? We have been to Disneyland and Disney World, is hk Disneyland worth it? Is it just a day trip? Any other attractions that we shouldn't miss?
Hing kong hotels
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 2 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 3 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 4 BOOK A HOLIDAY IN MALDIVES!!!
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 7 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 8 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 9 cell phone in india
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 14 SALAY from BAGAN
- 15 Japan: best time to go?
- 16 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 21 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 22 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 25 Visit To Goa