I have been on this forum a number months ago and appreciate the input. I arrive in HongKong the afternoon February9,leave February11 2:55PMflight to VietNam(Friday-meet colleguein Hanoi). Will Stay at JWMarriott (free). Would appreciate a detailed itinary so I can cover the most in TST and HongKong Island in those 48hours. Probably would not want to travel to Stanley,etc. Desire somehow to see the light show (best from which side-which location best? Which day Wed -day of arrival or Thursday; ride the ferry; go to the peak; walk along TST along the waterfront and sites. Visit and walk around to multiple areas in HongKong Island. I was thinking of leaving most of luggage in airport; bring carry-on go to TST first walk along water front and then a ferry to HK then to my hotel. Maybe better to take metro to HKisland and go to hotel and the peak; then go back to TST in evening? Itinarary for Thursday also would like. Thanks Jack
Helpcreatingdetailitinarary for 48hours in HongKong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 2 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 3 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 4 North Vietnam Again!
- 5 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 6 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 7 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 8 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?
- 9 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 10 Driving in Laos
- 11 Best Taiwan Sites
- 12 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 13 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 14 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 16 Passport Safety
- 17 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 18 My trip report from the Philippines
- 19 Art in Shanghai
- 20 One week in Thailand
- 21 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 22 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 23 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 24 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 25 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?