I have been on this forum a number months ago and appreciate the input. I arrive in HongKong the afternoon February9,leave February11 2:55PMflight to VietNam(Friday-meet colleguein Hanoi). Will Stay at JWMarriott (free). Would appreciate a detailed itinary so I can cover the most in TST and HongKong Island in those 48hours. Probably would not want to travel to Stanley,etc. Desire somehow to see the light show (best from which side-which location best? Which day Wed -day of arrival or Thursday; ride the ferry; go to the peak; walk along TST along the waterfront and sites. Visit and walk around to multiple areas in HongKong Island. I was thinking of leaving most of luggage in airport; bring carry-on go to TST first walk along water front and then a ferry to HK then to my hotel. Maybe better to take metro to HKisland and go to hotel and the peak; then go back to TST in evening? Itinarary for Thursday also would like. Thanks Jack
Helpcreatingdetailitinarary for 48hours in HongKong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Adelphi Suites
- 2 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 3 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 4 Hakone - where to stay for two nights
- 5 Clothing needs
- 6 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 7 Nancy Chandler maps
- 8 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 9 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 10 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 11 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 12 Help re. Visa.
- 13 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 14 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 15 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 16 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 17 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 18 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 19 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 20 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 21 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 22 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 23 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 24 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 25 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi