I have been on this forum a number months ago and appreciate the input. I arrive in HongKong the afternoon February9,leave February11 2:55PMflight to VietNam(Friday-meet colleguein Hanoi). Will Stay at JWMarriott (free). Would appreciate a detailed itinary so I can cover the most in TST and HongKong Island in those 48hours. Probably would not want to travel to Stanley,etc. Desire somehow to see the light show (best from which side-which location best? Which day Wed -day of arrival or Thursday; ride the ferry; go to the peak; walk along TST along the waterfront and sites. Visit and walk around to multiple areas in HongKong Island. I was thinking of leaving most of luggage in airport; bring carry-on go to TST first walk along water front and then a ferry to HK then to my hotel. Maybe better to take metro to HKisland and go to hotel and the peak; then go back to TST in evening? Itinarary for Thursday also would like. Thanks Jack
Helpcreatingdetailitinarary for 48hours in HongKong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 2 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 3 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 4 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 5 Myanmar Visa Online - Report
- 6 General question
- 7 Japan Itinerary for May
- 8 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 9 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 10 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 11 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 12 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 13 South Korea 5 days
- 14 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 15 Thai island escape
- 16 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 17 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 20 Phuket Hotel
- 21 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 22 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 23 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 24 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 25 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)