Our school break is 2 weeks this year and was thinking of a family trip to India for the two week break. 2 college age kids and one out of college that would be coming along. Can anyone suggest places or things we should definitely do during that time and any ideas for itinerary would be much appreciated. I'm just starting the planning now. I would love to do something with elephants and maybe a day in a tiger park if possible so any suggestion on that would also be really appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.
Family Travel to India - 2 weeks at Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 2 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 3 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Problems at 12,000'
- 6 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 7 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 8 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 9 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 10 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 11 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 12 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 13 Which Putu in Bali????
- 14 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 15 Japan, japan
- 16 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 17 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 18 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 19 Hong Kong restaurants
- 20 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 21 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 22 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 23 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 24 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 25 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed