Our school break is 2 weeks this year and was thinking of a family trip to India for the two week break. 2 college age kids and one out of college that would be coming along. Can anyone suggest places or things we should definitely do during that time and any ideas for itinerary would be much appreciated. I'm just starting the planning now. I would love to do something with elephants and maybe a day in a tiger park if possible so any suggestion on that would also be really appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.
Family Travel to India - 2 weeks at Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 2 Gate one India/Nepal
- 3 Problems at 12,000'
- 4 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 5 April in Bangkok, again!
- 6 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 7 Which Putu in Bali????
- 8 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 9 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 10 Japan, japan
- 11 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 12 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 13 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 14 Hong Kong restaurants
- 15 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 16 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 17 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 18 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 19 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 20 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 21 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 22 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 23 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 24 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 25 How safe is Delhi/India