Our school break is 2 weeks this year and was thinking of a family trip to India for the two week break. 2 college age kids and one out of college that would be coming along. Can anyone suggest places or things we should definitely do during that time and any ideas for itinerary would be much appreciated. I'm just starting the planning now. I would love to do something with elephants and maybe a day in a tiger park if possible so any suggestion on that would also be really appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.
Family Travel to India - 2 weeks at Christmas
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Magical India
- 2 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 3 Visit To Goa
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 7 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 8 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 9 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 12 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 15 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 16 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 17 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 18 South East Asia
- 19 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 20 India's Online VISA Application
- 21 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 22 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 23 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 24 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 25 Myanmar and Mt Popa