Our school break is 2 weeks this year and was thinking of a family trip to India for the two week break. 2 college age kids and one out of college that would be coming along. Can anyone suggest places or things we should definitely do during that time and any ideas for itinerary would be much appreciated. I'm just starting the planning now. I would love to do something with elephants and maybe a day in a tiger park if possible so any suggestion on that would also be really appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.
Family Travel to India - 2 weeks at Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 1st time Japan - solo female
- 4 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 5 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 6 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 7 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 8 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 9 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 10 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 11 Odyssey unlimited
- 12 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 13 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 14 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 15 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 16 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 17 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 18 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 19 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 20 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 21 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 22 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 23 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 24 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 25 How to get to Koh Ngai?