Our school break is 2 weeks this year and was thinking of a family trip to India for the two week break. 2 college age kids and one out of college that would be coming along. Can anyone suggest places or things we should definitely do during that time and any ideas for itinerary would be much appreciated. I'm just starting the planning now. I would love to do something with elephants and maybe a day in a tiger park if possible so any suggestion on that would also be really appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.
Family Travel to India - 2 weeks at Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 2 Destination Bangkok, again
- 3 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 4 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 5 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 8 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 9 Bali or Fiji
- 10 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 11 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 12 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 13 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Don't use World Expeditions
- 16 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 17 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 18 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 19 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 20 3 days in Teheran
- 21 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 22 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 23 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 24 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 25 Favorite travel apps?