Does anyone have experience in driving a rental car from Thailand to Angkor Wat? Border issues or road conditions are of special interest. My daughter and I will be touring Thailand in March. We love to do our own driving and don't think we will have issues in Thailand, but are still wondering about crossing into Cambodia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/max-robust-xtreme/
- 2 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/max-robust-xtreme/
- 3 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 4 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 5 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 6 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 7 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 Private tours in Northern India
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 14 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 15 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 16 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 17 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 18 Vietnam visa
- 19 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 20 Family Friendly Penang
- 21 Train trip costs help please
- 22 Weather forecast
- 23 Bali - What to do?
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service