Does anyone have experience in driving a rental car from Thailand to Angkor Wat? Border issues or road conditions are of special interest. My daughter and I will be touring Thailand in March. We love to do our own driving and don't think we will have issues in Thailand, but are still wondering about crossing into Cambodia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 2 Seoul Searching Questions
- 3 Japanese art
- 4 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 5 Medical Tourism – Globalization of Healthcare
- 6 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 7 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 8 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 9 First time to SEA
- 10 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 11 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 12 Hakone station confusion
- 13 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 14 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 15 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 16 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 17 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 18 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 19 Backstreet Academy
- 20 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 21 Visa on Arrival
- 22 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 23 Cebu where to stay
- 24 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 25 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?