Does anyone have experience in driving a rental car from Thailand to Angkor Wat? Border issues or road conditions are of special interest. My daughter and I will be touring Thailand in March. We love to do our own driving and don't think we will have issues in Thailand, but are still wondering about crossing into Cambodia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 2 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 3 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 4 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 5 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 6 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 9 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 10 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 11 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 12 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 13 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 14 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 15 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 16 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 17 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 18 A great trip in India
- 19 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 20 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 21 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 22 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 23 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 25 Ferrari Hire Bangkok