Does anyone have experience in driving a rental car from Thailand to Angkor Wat? Border issues or road conditions are of special interest. My daughter and I will be touring Thailand in March. We love to do our own driving and don't think we will have issues in Thailand, but are still wondering about crossing into Cambodia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 2 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 3 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 4 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 5 Is this crazy?
- 6 In Seoul for one day
- 7 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 8 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 9 India help with where to go
- 10 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 11 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 12 Taxis in Yangon
- 13 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 14 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 15 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 16 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 17 Shanghai Tailor?
- 18 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 19 Best of Koh Tao
- 20 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 21 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 22 Studying yoga in India
- 23 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 24 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 25 Visit Mandalay or not?