My Husband and I want to see as much of what Thailand has to offer without spending all our time moving from one location to another.
We like to dive and enjoy the beaches, but I love photography and want to see the amazing Natural beauty that is so unique to Thailand. I am also interested in seeing Temples and things that are culturally different from what I have seen in the western hemisphere.
Which area would be the best to concentrate on or are there 2 locations you would recommend that aren't too difficult to travel between?
Thanks to all of you who have input for us to consider.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Bangkok Taxis
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 5 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 6 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 7 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 8 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 9 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 10 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 11 A month in central Asia
- 12 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 15 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 16 Osaka, aquarium?
- 17 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 18 favorite activities in krabi area
- 19 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 20 Cambodia arrival visa
- 21 Itinerary feedback please
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 24 day trip plan: early stages
- 24 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 25 Singapore with kids