My Husband and I want to see as much of what Thailand has to offer without spending all our time moving from one location to another.
We like to dive and enjoy the beaches, but I love photography and want to see the amazing Natural beauty that is so unique to Thailand. I am also interested in seeing Temples and things that are culturally different from what I have seen in the western hemisphere.
Which area would be the best to concentrate on or are there 2 locations you would recommend that aren't too difficult to travel between?
Thanks to all of you who have input for us to consider.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 renewal AVG (( 1800:681:7208)) installation CONTACT AVG Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 4 Beach hotel Thailand
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 7 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 8 India help needed
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 10 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 11 Sim cards and adaptors
- 12 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 13 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 14 Sri Lanka Visa
- 15 Hoi Ann hotel
- 16 Hotel in Hanoi
- 17 Place to stay Hue
- 18 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 19 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 20 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 21 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 24 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 25 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan