My Husband and I want to see as much of what Thailand has to offer without spending all our time moving from one location to another.
We like to dive and enjoy the beaches, but I love photography and want to see the amazing Natural beauty that is so unique to Thailand. I am also interested in seeing Temples and things that are culturally different from what I have seen in the western hemisphere.
Which area would be the best to concentrate on or are there 2 locations you would recommend that aren't too difficult to travel between?
Thanks to all of you who have input for us to consider.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 2 Bali & Singapore in October
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 5 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 6 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 7 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 8 Booking on the fly
- 9 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 10 Tea estates of Munnar
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 17 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 18 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 19 like my food
- 20 Laos or Kerala?
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Portable wifi rental
- 23 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 24 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!