My Husband and I want to see as much of what Thailand has to offer without spending all our time moving from one location to another.
We like to dive and enjoy the beaches, but I love photography and want to see the amazing Natural beauty that is so unique to Thailand. I am also interested in seeing Temples and things that are culturally different from what I have seen in the western hemisphere.
Which area would be the best to concentrate on or are there 2 locations you would recommend that aren't too difficult to travel between?
Thanks to all of you who have input for us to consider.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Tour Companies
- 2 Vietnam Dong
- 3 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 4 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 5 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 6 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 7 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 8 3 weeks in Japan
- 9 New Years in Japan
- 10 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 11 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 12 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 13 Touristy Thailand
- 14 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 15 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 16 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 17 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 18 Myanmar tour companies
- 19 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 20 A Victory Day Tour
- 21 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 22 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 23 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 24 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 25 Procuring Letter of Invitation from Kazakhastan for Visa