My Husband and I want to see as much of what Thailand has to offer without spending all our time moving from one location to another.
We like to dive and enjoy the beaches, but I love photography and want to see the amazing Natural beauty that is so unique to Thailand. I am also interested in seeing Temples and things that are culturally different from what I have seen in the western hemisphere.
Which area would be the best to concentrate on or are there 2 locations you would recommend that aren't too difficult to travel between?
Thanks to all of you who have input for us to consider.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴게임 ◐☆주_소= pts11.컴 ◐☆
- 2 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 3 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 4 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 5 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 6 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 7 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 8 Kerala trip
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 E Visa for India?
- 11 1-2 months South East Asia
- 12 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 13 Help - India.
- 14 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 15 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 16 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 17 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 18 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 19 Side trips from Taipei
- 20 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 21 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 24 Thailand Advice Please
- 25 The Indian money crunch.