My Husband and I want to see as much of what Thailand has to offer without spending all our time moving from one location to another.
We like to dive and enjoy the beaches, but I love photography and want to see the amazing Natural beauty that is so unique to Thailand. I am also interested in seeing Temples and things that are culturally different from what I have seen in the western hemisphere.
Which area would be the best to concentrate on or are there 2 locations you would recommend that aren't too difficult to travel between?
Thanks to all of you who have input for us to consider.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 4 Spring in Armenia
- 5 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 6 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 7 Private tours in Northern India
- 8 a month in india
- 9 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 10 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 11 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 12 changing left over currency
- 13 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 14 Alternative to Koyasan
- 15 Itinerary feedback please
- 16 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 17 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 18 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 19 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 20 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 21 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 22 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 23 Tokyo hotel help
- 24 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 25 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing