Date: 03/28/2004, 10:49 am
Message: My husband and I are seriously considering booking a cruise on the Yangtze River on Viking's Century Star. This is the first year that Viking has included China among its extensive river cruise options, so I know that no one will be able to share that experience with us. We would be interested in hearing from anyone who has either sailed with Viking River Cruises in Europe or has taken a cruise on the Yangtze River recently with another company for any advise you can offer... Viking's Century Star sails from Chongging to Wuhan. Thanks in advance for any insight you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 2 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 3 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 4 Thai Elephants
- 5 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 6 Mumbai short visit
- 7 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 8 Phuket Beaches
- 9 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 10 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 11 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 12 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 13 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 14 Japan Itinerary!
- 15 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 16 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 17 Thailand Guides
- 18 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 19 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 20 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 21 India itinerary critique please
- 22 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 23 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 24 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 25 Magical India