We will be staying one night in Singapore on our way home from NZ, arriving at 8pm and departing 6am. We will already have stayed in the city en route to NZ, so for this portion of the trip we are really just looking for a close, clean hotel with a decent pool for our three kids to unwind and to sleep in. Le Meridian is booked the night we will be there. Any other suggestions?
Changi Airport hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 3 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 4 Thailand Hotel
- 5 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 6 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 7 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 8 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 9 Thailand - Food recos
- 10 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 11 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 12 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 13 vietnam and laos
- 14 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 15 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 16 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 17 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 18 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 19 5 nights in Japan.
- 20 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 21 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 22 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 23 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 24 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 25 BKK Airport Meeting Spot