We will be staying one night in Singapore on our way home from NZ, arriving at 8pm and departing 6am. We will already have stayed in the city en route to NZ, so for this portion of the trip we are really just looking for a close, clean hotel with a decent pool for our three kids to unwind and to sleep in. Le Meridian is booked the night we will be there. Any other suggestions?
Changi Airport hotel?
- 1 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 2 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 3 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 4 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 5 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 6 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 7 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 10 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 11 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 12 Sri Lanka
- 13 Suggestion for Bali
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 16 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 17 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 18 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 19 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 20 Hello, Vietnam
- 21 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 22 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 23 Kashmir or Nepal
- 24 Udaipur, India
- 25 Ipoh