Hi folks -- I'll be visiting Bhutan in September. Any great historial fiction books I should read beforehand or while there? All suggestions welcomed! Thanks.
Books to read before visiting Bhutan
- 1 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 2 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 3 Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam Hotel Suggestions
- 4 white sand beaches in thailand
- 5 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 6 Udaipur, India
- 7 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 8 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 9 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 12 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 13 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 14 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 15 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 16 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 17 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 18 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 19 where to go in SE Asia
- 20 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 21 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 22 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 23 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 24 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 25 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia