I need a good air rate leaving Boston to Bangkok early November and returning to Boston about December 18. I would also consider going into Bangkok and leaving from Kuala Lampur. I have found one on Booking Buddy (IEagle) for about $982 RT Bos BKK. I wondered if anyone knows of a consolidator or some other way to get the rate lower or is this the best rate? I prefer UA if I had a choice.
Best air rates Boston to Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip - photos update
- 2 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 3 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 4 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 5 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 6 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 11 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 12 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 13 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 14 Is 5 nights in Lombok too much? Which room at Quinci Pool Villas!
- 15 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 16 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 17 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 18 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 19 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 20 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 21 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 22 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 23 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 24 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 25 New Hanoi Hotel opening