My husband and I (we are newlyweds) are looking to plan our next trip (next year end of June beginning of July) to Bali and Singapore. We are looking to go away for 2 weeks. I hear you only need 3 or so nights in Singapore. Would you recommend going anywhere else in addition to Singapore and Bali?
We both love beaches, culture, restaurants, and, nightlife.
Would love to hear your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 2 Bye bye SE Asia
- 3 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 4 Laos planning.
- 5 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 15 One night in Osaka
- 16 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!