My husband and I (we are newlyweds) are looking to plan our next trip (next year end of June beginning of July) to Bali and Singapore. We are looking to go away for 2 weeks. I hear you only need 3 or so nights in Singapore. Would you recommend going anywhere else in addition to Singapore and Bali?
We both love beaches, culture, restaurants, and, nightlife.
Would love to hear your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 2 Traffic and Police in India
- 3 Serendipity Srilanka
- 4 TOP 1O MUST – TRY VIETNAM DISHES IN HA NOI FOR FOOD LOVING GLOBETROTTERS
- 5 Best Travel agent in India. Any Advise?
- 6 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 7 New Thai Visa
- 8 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 9 6 Things You May Want To Know About Vietnam Visa On Arrival In 2017
- 10 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 11 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 12 New Years in Japan
- 13 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 14 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 15 Sri Lanka in December
- 16 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 17 january 31 in colombo
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 20 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 21 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 22 3 weeks in Japan
- 23 A first time for everything in Japan
- 24 India Tour Companies
- 25 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.