I know this may sound like an odd question, but can anyone tell me if they have had problems traveling with knitting needles in China, specifically knitting needles being taken away? I am an avid knitter and am planning on bringing some knitting with me while my husband and I are in China. He will have meetings and I may want to pass time knitting or during some of our traveling from city to city. I have heard horror stories from friends traveling in South America and some parts of Europe. I personally had no trouble on our trips in or out of Paris, Brussels or London.
Any Problems with Knitting Needles
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam and laos
- 2 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 3 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 6 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 7 5 nights in Japan.
- 8 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 9 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 10 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 11 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 12 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 13 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 14 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 15 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 16 Visa
- 17 Affordable Japan
- 18 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 19 Castle & King
- 20 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 21 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 22 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 23 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 24 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 25 Southern India itinerary help needed