I know this may sound like an odd question, but can anyone tell me if they have had problems traveling with knitting needles in China, specifically knitting needles being taken away? I am an avid knitter and am planning on bringing some knitting with me while my husband and I are in China. He will have meetings and I may want to pass time knitting or during some of our traveling from city to city. I have heard horror stories from friends traveling in South America and some parts of Europe. I personally had no trouble on our trips in or out of Paris, Brussels or London.
Any Problems with Knitting Needles
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 Driving in Laos
- 3 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 4 Cheapest and safe alternative for individual transportation
- 5 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 6 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 7 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 8 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 9 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 10 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 11 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 12 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 13 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 14 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 15 Malaysian honeymoon
- 16 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 17 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 18 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 19 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 20 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 21 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 22 India - 2 Days only
- 23 China with Collette Tours
- 24 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)