Lone female travelling to Australia via Singapore in Feb arrive 7pm in evening and leave the following day for flight at 9pm.Returning beginning March again via Singapore arriving 7.30pm leaving midnight following day.Been recommended to stay at Park Royal Kitchener Road,can anyone recommend cheaper accomodation? Quite fancy the night safari at the zoo can I grab a taxi there and pay for ticket on arrival? Thought of the botanical gardens,ciy tour or should I wonder myself? what is there to do in the evening on your own? Any other tips?
Accomodation/sights in day there and on return
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 3 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 4 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 5 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 6 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 7 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Magical India
- 10 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 11 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 12 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 13 South East Asia
- 14 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 15 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 16 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 17 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 18 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 19 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 20 Indian Visa
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 23 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 24 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 25 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?