We'll be traveling to Bangkok this May 5-11th for the International Rotary Convention. I'd love to get some advice for what you might think is do-able with our 7 days in town. I've read many post stating that 3-4 days in Bangkok is sufficient so I'm curious what day trips would be an option for us? Our kids are 4 and 6 so an hour to 1.5 hour long trip time one-way would be about right for us I think? Also, any advice on what I could do by myself with the two kids for one or two of the days we are there would be much appreciated. My husband will be in his rotary meetings for some of the trip and I would like to venture out of the hotel during that time, just need advice on safe, kid-friendly things to do. I'm just getting started digging through all my tour books this week looking for inspiration and I'm hopeful some of you can offer advice? Thank you very much for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 손오공 株 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】株 온라인 릴 게임 사이트
- 2 손오공 릴 게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 오션파라다이스릴게임 ～접 속 : kkn36.com～
- 4 무료 바다이야기 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 야마토전함 ∮∮홈피: 【_mk289.com_】▣릴게임야마토
- 6 야마토릴게임 ▣ 홈피:【 ' m k 2 8 9.com ' 】
- 7 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 8 Off roading in Asia
- 9 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 10 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 11 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 12 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 13 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 16 Tokyo hotel help
- 17 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 20 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 21 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 22 How much Yen?
- 23 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 24 South Korea for Chuseok
- 25 Googling to going...to Gujarat!