We'll be traveling to Bangkok this May 5-11th for the International Rotary Convention. I'd love to get some advice for what you might think is do-able with our 7 days in town. I've read many post stating that 3-4 days in Bangkok is sufficient so I'm curious what day trips would be an option for us? Our kids are 4 and 6 so an hour to 1.5 hour long trip time one-way would be about right for us I think? Also, any advice on what I could do by myself with the two kids for one or two of the days we are there would be much appreciated. My husband will be in his rotary meetings for some of the trip and I would like to venture out of the hotel during that time, just need advice on safe, kid-friendly things to do. I'm just getting started digging through all my tour books this week looking for inspiration and I'm hopeful some of you can offer advice? Thank you very much for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Review
- 2 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 3 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 4 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 8 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 9 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 10 Road Scholar tour in China
- 11 China in june-July
- 12 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 13 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 14 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 15 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 16 Bali - What to do?
- 17 China in July
- 18 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 19 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 20 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 21 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 22 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 23 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 25 Being customs