We'll be traveling to Bangkok this May 5-11th for the International Rotary Convention. I'd love to get some advice for what you might think is do-able with our 7 days in town. I've read many post stating that 3-4 days in Bangkok is sufficient so I'm curious what day trips would be an option for us? Our kids are 4 and 6 so an hour to 1.5 hour long trip time one-way would be about right for us I think? Also, any advice on what I could do by myself with the two kids for one or two of the days we are there would be much appreciated. My husband will be in his rotary meetings for some of the trip and I would like to venture out of the hotel during that time, just need advice on safe, kid-friendly things to do. I'm just getting started digging through all my tour books this week looking for inspiration and I'm hopeful some of you can offer advice? Thank you very much for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴게임사이트 ▣☆접 속 : pts13.컴 ▣☆
- 2 오션파라다이스신천지 ※연결 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 3 14 days in Myanmar
- 4 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 5 "necessities" for India
- 6 Short trip to Myanmar
- 7 ATMs in Japan
- 8 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 9 Changing planes at Dubai
- 10 50th Anniversary trip
- 11 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 12 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 13 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 14 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 15 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 16 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 17 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 18 Mandalay questions
- 19 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 20 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 21 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 22 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 23 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 24 Help - India take 2
- 25 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff