We'll be traveling to Bangkok this May 5-11th for the International Rotary Convention. I'd love to get some advice for what you might think is do-able with our 7 days in town. I've read many post stating that 3-4 days in Bangkok is sufficient so I'm curious what day trips would be an option for us? Our kids are 4 and 6 so an hour to 1.5 hour long trip time one-way would be about right for us I think? Also, any advice on what I could do by myself with the two kids for one or two of the days we are there would be much appreciated. My husband will be in his rotary meetings for some of the trip and I would like to venture out of the hotel during that time, just need advice on safe, kid-friendly things to do. I'm just getting started digging through all my tour books this week looking for inspiration and I'm hopeful some of you can offer advice? Thank you very much for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 2 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 3 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 4 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 5 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 6 3 weeks in Japan
- 7 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 8 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 9 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 10 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Vietnam Dong
- 13 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 14 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 15 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 16 New Years in Japan
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 19 Touristy Thailand
- 20 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 21 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Myanmar tour companies
- 24 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 25 A Victory Day Tour