We'll be traveling to Bangkok this May 5-11th for the International Rotary Convention. I'd love to get some advice for what you might think is do-able with our 7 days in town. I've read many post stating that 3-4 days in Bangkok is sufficient so I'm curious what day trips would be an option for us? Our kids are 4 and 6 so an hour to 1.5 hour long trip time one-way would be about right for us I think? Also, any advice on what I could do by myself with the two kids for one or two of the days we are there would be much appreciated. My husband will be in his rotary meetings for some of the trip and I would like to venture out of the hotel during that time, just need advice on safe, kid-friendly things to do. I'm just getting started digging through all my tour books this week looking for inspiration and I'm hopeful some of you can offer advice? Thank you very much for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 2 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 3 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 4 Tokyo daytrip
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 7 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 8 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 9 Bali - What to do?
- 10 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 14 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 15 Taiwan confusion..
- 16 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 17 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 18 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 19 Laos- two weeks in January
- 20 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 21 Visa for India
- 22 Snapshots From Kerala
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Other than Kyoto?
- 25 Japan itinerary advice