We'll be traveling to Bangkok this May 5-11th for the International Rotary Convention. I'd love to get some advice for what you might think is do-able with our 7 days in town. I've read many post stating that 3-4 days in Bangkok is sufficient so I'm curious what day trips would be an option for us? Our kids are 4 and 6 so an hour to 1.5 hour long trip time one-way would be about right for us I think? Also, any advice on what I could do by myself with the two kids for one or two of the days we are there would be much appreciated. My husband will be in his rotary meetings for some of the trip and I would like to venture out of the hotel during that time, just need advice on safe, kid-friendly things to do. I'm just getting started digging through all my tour books this week looking for inspiration and I'm hopeful some of you can offer advice? Thank you very much for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 India help needed
- 4 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 5 Sim cards and adaptors
- 6 Sri Lanka Visa
- 7 Hoi Ann hotel
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 Place to stay Hue
- 10 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 11 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 12 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 13 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 14 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 15 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 16 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 17 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 18 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 19 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 20 Trekking outside Sapa
- 21 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 22 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 23 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 24 Go to Pai or not?
- 25 Ko Kraden hotels