We'll be traveling to Bangkok this May 5-11th for the International Rotary Convention. I'd love to get some advice for what you might think is do-able with our 7 days in town. I've read many post stating that 3-4 days in Bangkok is sufficient so I'm curious what day trips would be an option for us? Our kids are 4 and 6 so an hour to 1.5 hour long trip time one-way would be about right for us I think? Also, any advice on what I could do by myself with the two kids for one or two of the days we are there would be much appreciated. My husband will be in his rotary meetings for some of the trip and I would like to venture out of the hotel during that time, just need advice on safe, kid-friendly things to do. I'm just getting started digging through all my tour books this week looking for inspiration and I'm hopeful some of you can offer advice? Thank you very much for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 2 Travel Video - Tajikistan (2017)
- 3 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 4 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 shanghai for 4 days
- 9 Budget Servied Apt
- 10 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 11 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 12 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 14 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 15 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 16 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 17 Something about... Malaysia
- 18 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 19 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 20 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 21 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 22 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 23 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 24 Japan Itinerary!
- 25 Japan - itinerary help needed!