So I know this is may be a very similar topic to some, but mine has a bit of a twist. I am traveling with a 3yr old. I would love to travel without her; however my husband and I just dont have the support. She has been out of the country mulitple times since 6months so she is not new to this; however i need some help. There are so many great places to visit while in Thailand and I want to see as much as I can. My husband and I thought about Singapore, Malaysia, Phuket or Krabi (for the beaches). We are open to taking the train/charter a plane to get to some of these places if need be. I am wondering if anyone can help figure out the best places to visit during our 2 week travel. We love sightseeing, love spending time at beaches, some shopping, trying a Safari, and of course FOOD. LOL We are flying out of the East Coast. I would love any feedback, which could include places to stay and possible tours.
30th Birthday 2wkTrip to Thailand w/toddler-Feb2013
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 2 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 3 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 4 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 7 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 8 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 11 6 full days in Yagoon
- 12 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 13 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 14 Kyushu rail pass
- 15 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 16 A wow spot
- 17 Myanmar itinerary help
- 18 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 19 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 20 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 21 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 22 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 23 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 24 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 25 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus