So I know this is may be a very similar topic to some, but mine has a bit of a twist. I am traveling with a 3yr old. I would love to travel without her; however my husband and I just dont have the support. She has been out of the country mulitple times since 6months so she is not new to this; however i need some help. There are so many great places to visit while in Thailand and I want to see as much as I can. My husband and I thought about Singapore, Malaysia, Phuket or Krabi (for the beaches). We are open to taking the train/charter a plane to get to some of these places if need be. I am wondering if anyone can help figure out the best places to visit during our 2 week travel. We love sightseeing, love spending time at beaches, some shopping, trying a Safari, and of course FOOD. LOL We are flying out of the East Coast. I would love any feedback, which could include places to stay and possible tours.
30th Birthday 2wkTrip to Thailand w/toddler-Feb2013
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 2 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 3 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 4 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 5 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 6 Japan Itinerary for May
- 7 South Korea 5 days
- 8 Japan -OAT tour
- 9 Thai island escape
- 10 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 11 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 12 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 13 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 General question
- 16 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 17 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 18 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 19 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 20 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 21 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 22 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 23 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 24 Phuket Hotel
- 25 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA