So I know this is may be a very similar topic to some, but mine has a bit of a twist. I am traveling with a 3yr old. I would love to travel without her; however my husband and I just dont have the support. She has been out of the country mulitple times since 6months so she is not new to this; however i need some help. There are so many great places to visit while in Thailand and I want to see as much as I can. My husband and I thought about Singapore, Malaysia, Phuket or Krabi (for the beaches). We are open to taking the train/charter a plane to get to some of these places if need be. I am wondering if anyone can help figure out the best places to visit during our 2 week travel. We love sightseeing, love spending time at beaches, some shopping, trying a Safari, and of course FOOD. LOL We are flying out of the East Coast. I would love any feedback, which could include places to stay and possible tours.
30th Birthday 2wkTrip to Thailand w/toddler-Feb2013
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 3 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 4 Japan night bus
- 5 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 6 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 7 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 8 Problems at 12,000'
- 9 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 10 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 11 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 12 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 13 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 14 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 15 Which Putu in Bali????
- 16 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 17 Japan, japan
- 18 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 19 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 20 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 21 Hong Kong restaurants
- 22 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 23 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 24 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 25 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala