So I know this is may be a very similar topic to some, but mine has a bit of a twist. I am traveling with a 3yr old. I would love to travel without her; however my husband and I just dont have the support. She has been out of the country mulitple times since 6months so she is not new to this; however i need some help. There are so many great places to visit while in Thailand and I want to see as much as I can. My husband and I thought about Singapore, Malaysia, Phuket or Krabi (for the beaches). We are open to taking the train/charter a plane to get to some of these places if need be. I am wondering if anyone can help figure out the best places to visit during our 2 week travel. We love sightseeing, love spending time at beaches, some shopping, trying a Safari, and of course FOOD. LOL We are flying out of the East Coast. I would love any feedback, which could include places to stay and possible tours.
30th Birthday 2wkTrip to Thailand w/toddler-Feb2013
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 2 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 3 India and Nepal 2014
- 4 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 5 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 6 July itinerary in Japan
- 7 Where in Bali should we stay
- 8 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 9 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 10 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 11 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 12 Vietnam or Brazil
- 13 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 14 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 15 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 16 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand
- 17 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 18 Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Varanasi, Kolkata-Winter TR!
- 19 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 20 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 21 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 22 Any info about Zomato?
- 23 First trip to Japan
- 24 Kyoto, Nara, Hakone - what advance reservations do we need?
- 25 Beijing Airport to City Late Night Bus