So I know this is may be a very similar topic to some, but mine has a bit of a twist. I am traveling with a 3yr old. I would love to travel without her; however my husband and I just dont have the support. She has been out of the country mulitple times since 6months so she is not new to this; however i need some help. There are so many great places to visit while in Thailand and I want to see as much as I can. My husband and I thought about Singapore, Malaysia, Phuket or Krabi (for the beaches). We are open to taking the train/charter a plane to get to some of these places if need be. I am wondering if anyone can help figure out the best places to visit during our 2 week travel. We love sightseeing, love spending time at beaches, some shopping, trying a Safari, and of course FOOD. LOL We are flying out of the East Coast. I would love any feedback, which could include places to stay and possible tours.
30th Birthday 2wkTrip to Thailand w/toddler-Feb2013
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Anyone in Bangkok
- 7 Travel Insurance
- 8 South East Asia
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 11 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 12 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 13 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 14 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 15 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 19 1 week Philippines
- 20 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 21 Japan: best time to go?
- 22 Magical India
- 23 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 24 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 25 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!