I am temporarily living in Istanbul and would love an opportunity to visit Georgia over an extended weekend, so essentially 3 day trip. I know it s a very short time because there is so much to see and experience in the beautiful country that the short duration is a crime, but I do have to make the best use of time that I have. I will be honest that I have not done thatmuch investigation about the country but I am curious to hear some thoughts from members here that if I had just 3 days, what would be the must see attractions in the time frame. I am 37 year old single male who will be using public transportation.
I prefer visiting architectural sights, nature, history and capture some beautiful pictures. Meeting cool fun people is of course on the agenda. I guess flying to Tbilsi would make most sense from Istanbul.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP Printer Installation/Set-up CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 HP Tech SUPPORT Care
- 2 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 3 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 4 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 7 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 10 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 11 Something about... Malaysia
- 12 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 13 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 14 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 15 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 16 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 17 Japan Itinerary!
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 20 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 21 First Trip to Japan in August
- 22 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 25 Planning third trip to Japan