I am temporarily living in Istanbul and would love an opportunity to visit Georgia over an extended weekend, so essentially 3 day trip. I know it s a very short time because there is so much to see and experience in the beautiful country that the short duration is a crime, but I do have to make the best use of time that I have. I will be honest that I have not done thatmuch investigation about the country but I am curious to hear some thoughts from members here that if I had just 3 days, what would be the must see attractions in the time frame. I am 37 year old single male who will be using public transportation.
I prefer visiting architectural sights, nature, history and capture some beautiful pictures. Meeting cool fun people is of course on the agenda. I guess flying to Tbilsi would make most sense from Istanbul.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help Japan
- 2 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 3 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 4 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 5 November, March, June... Japan?
- 6 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 7 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 8 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 9 Silk Road Tour - China
- 10 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 11 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 12 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 13 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 14 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 15 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 16 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 17 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 18 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 19 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 20 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 21 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 22 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 23 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 24 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 25 Kuala Lumpur itinerary