I am temporarily living in Istanbul and would love an opportunity to visit Georgia over an extended weekend, so essentially 3 day trip. I know it s a very short time because there is so much to see and experience in the beautiful country that the short duration is a crime, but I do have to make the best use of time that I have. I will be honest that I have not done thatmuch investigation about the country but I am curious to hear some thoughts from members here that if I had just 3 days, what would be the must see attractions in the time frame. I am 37 year old single male who will be using public transportation.
I prefer visiting architectural sights, nature, history and capture some beautiful pictures. Meeting cool fun people is of course on the agenda. I guess flying to Tbilsi would make most sense from Istanbul.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Bali & Singapore in October
- 5 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 8 Booking on the fly
- 9 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 10 Tea estates of Munnar
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 17 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 18 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 19 like my food
- 20 Laos or Kerala?
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Portable wifi rental
- 23 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 24 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!