I am temporarily living in Istanbul and would love an opportunity to visit Georgia over an extended weekend, so essentially 3 day trip. I know it s a very short time because there is so much to see and experience in the beautiful country that the short duration is a crime, but I do have to make the best use of time that I have. I will be honest that I have not done thatmuch investigation about the country but I am curious to hear some thoughts from members here that if I had just 3 days, what would be the must see attractions in the time frame. I am 37 year old single male who will be using public transportation.
I prefer visiting architectural sights, nature, history and capture some beautiful pictures. Meeting cool fun people is of course on the agenda. I guess flying to Tbilsi would make most sense from Istanbul.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료황금성 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 3 Bye bye SE Asia
- 4 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 5 One night in Osaka
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 8 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 9 Japan rough itinerary
- 10 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 Laos planning.
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 Japan - costs
- 15 Japan for Foodies
- 16 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 17 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 18 Japan Rail Pass
- 19 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 20 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 21 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 22 Sri Lanka May
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report