I am temporarily living in Istanbul and would love an opportunity to visit Georgia over an extended weekend, so essentially 3 day trip. I know it s a very short time because there is so much to see and experience in the beautiful country that the short duration is a crime, but I do have to make the best use of time that I have. I will be honest that I have not done thatmuch investigation about the country but I am curious to hear some thoughts from members here that if I had just 3 days, what would be the must see attractions in the time frame. I am 37 year old single male who will be using public transportation.
I prefer visiting architectural sights, nature, history and capture some beautiful pictures. Meeting cool fun people is of course on the agenda. I guess flying to Tbilsi would make most sense from Istanbul.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 2 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 3 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 4 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 5 Tokyo daytrip
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 11 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 12 Taiwan confusion..
- 13 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 14 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 15 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 16 Laos- two weeks in January
- 17 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 18 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 19 Visa for India
- 20 Snapshots From Kerala
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Other than Kyoto?
- 23 Japan itinerary advice
- 24 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback