I am temporarily living in Istanbul and would love an opportunity to visit Georgia over an extended weekend, so essentially 3 day trip. I know it s a very short time because there is so much to see and experience in the beautiful country that the short duration is a crime, but I do have to make the best use of time that I have. I will be honest that I have not done thatmuch investigation about the country but I am curious to hear some thoughts from members here that if I had just 3 days, what would be the must see attractions in the time frame. I am 37 year old single male who will be using public transportation.
I prefer visiting architectural sights, nature, history and capture some beautiful pictures. Meeting cool fun people is of course on the agenda. I guess flying to Tbilsi would make most sense from Istanbul.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days in Myanmar
- 2 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 3 "necessities" for India
- 4 Short trip to Myanmar
- 5 ATMs in Japan
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 Changing planes at Dubai
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 10 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 11 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 12 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 13 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 14 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 Mandalay questions
- 17 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 18 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 19 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 20 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 21 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 22 Help - India take 2
- 23 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 24 CNX late arrival?
- 25 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos