I am temporarily living in Istanbul and would love an opportunity to visit Georgia over an extended weekend, so essentially 3 day trip. I know it s a very short time because there is so much to see and experience in the beautiful country that the short duration is a crime, but I do have to make the best use of time that I have. I will be honest that I have not done thatmuch investigation about the country but I am curious to hear some thoughts from members here that if I had just 3 days, what would be the must see attractions in the time frame. I am 37 year old single male who will be using public transportation.
I prefer visiting architectural sights, nature, history and capture some beautiful pictures. Meeting cool fun people is of course on the agenda. I guess flying to Tbilsi would make most sense from Istanbul.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 2 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 3 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 4 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 5 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 6 Phuket Beaches
- 7 India itinerary critique please
- 8 Japan Itinerary!
- 9 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 10 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 11 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 12 Magical India
- 13 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 14 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 15 Vientiane and ??
- 16 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 17 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 18 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 19 Himachal Pradesh
- 20 Luggage size China ?
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 Thai Elephants
- 23 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 24 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 25 Sri Lanka in August