I am temporarily living in Istanbul and would love an opportunity to visit Georgia over an extended weekend, so essentially 3 day trip. I know it s a very short time because there is so much to see and experience in the beautiful country that the short duration is a crime, but I do have to make the best use of time that I have. I will be honest that I have not done thatmuch investigation about the country but I am curious to hear some thoughts from members here that if I had just 3 days, what would be the must see attractions in the time frame. I am 37 year old single male who will be using public transportation.
I prefer visiting architectural sights, nature, history and capture some beautiful pictures. Meeting cool fun people is of course on the agenda. I guess flying to Tbilsi would make most sense from Istanbul.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료바다이야기 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 스위피게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 시즌온라인 릴게임 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 4 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 5 게임몽릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 다빈치 릴게임 『홈 피 = kkn36.com 』
- 7 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 8 South Korea for Chuseok
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 11 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 12 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 13 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 14 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 15 Tokyo hotel help
- 16 Bali - What to do?
- 17 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 18 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 19 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 20 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 21 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 22 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 23 Private tours in Northern India
- 24 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 25 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar