In late October, DH and I will be returning from a trip to Vietnam and will have a 12 hour lay-over in Seoul (6:30 a.m. arrival, departure around 6:00 p.m.) We haven't researched Seoul at all -- Vietnam has taken all our time! -- can anyone suggest something or is it even advisable to try to do this? From Seoul we have a long flight to the US and don't really want to spend all this time hanging around the airport. Any suggestions? We did something similar one time with a lay-over in Copenhagen. There was an easy train into the city, we strolled the central area, had lunch and returned with no problems. We aren't looking for anything too ambitious. Thanks for any suggestions!
12 Hours in Seoul
- 1 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 2 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 3 white sand beaches in thailand
- 4 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 5 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 8 Japan Attractions
- 9 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 12 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 13 Wildlife Tour of India
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 16 Cell Phones in India
- 17 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 18 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 19 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 20 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 21 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 22 Kashmir or Nepal
- 23 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india