In late October, DH and I will be returning from a trip to Vietnam and will have a 12 hour lay-over in Seoul (6:30 a.m. arrival, departure around 6:00 p.m.) We haven't researched Seoul at all -- Vietnam has taken all our time! -- can anyone suggest something or is it even advisable to try to do this? From Seoul we have a long flight to the US and don't really want to spend all this time hanging around the airport. Any suggestions? We did something similar one time with a lay-over in Copenhagen. There was an easy train into the city, we strolled the central area, had lunch and returned with no problems. We aren't looking for anything too ambitious. Thanks for any suggestions!
12 Hours in Seoul
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 3 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 4 Nepal- recipe?
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 8 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 9 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 10 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 11 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 12 Connaught Place
- 13 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 14 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 15 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 16 My SEA trip - photos update
- 17 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 18 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 19 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 20 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 21 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 22 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 23 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 24 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 25 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions