In late October, DH and I will be returning from a trip to Vietnam and will have a 12 hour lay-over in Seoul (6:30 a.m. arrival, departure around 6:00 p.m.) We haven't researched Seoul at all -- Vietnam has taken all our time! -- can anyone suggest something or is it even advisable to try to do this? From Seoul we have a long flight to the US and don't really want to spend all this time hanging around the airport. Any suggestions? We did something similar one time with a lay-over in Copenhagen. There was an easy train into the city, we strolled the central area, had lunch and returned with no problems. We aren't looking for anything too ambitious. Thanks for any suggestions!
12 Hours in Seoul
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 2 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 3 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 4 Great Tour to Rajasthan / North India with private driver
- 5 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 6 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 7 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 8 Japan Itinerary for May
- 9 Thai island escape
- 10 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 11 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 12 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 13 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 14 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 15 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 16 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 17 South Korea 5 days
- 18 Japan -OAT tour
- 19 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 20 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 23 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 24 General question
- 25 Train Travel During Golden Week