In late October, DH and I will be returning from a trip to Vietnam and will have a 12 hour lay-over in Seoul (6:30 a.m. arrival, departure around 6:00 p.m.) We haven't researched Seoul at all -- Vietnam has taken all our time! -- can anyone suggest something or is it even advisable to try to do this? From Seoul we have a long flight to the US and don't really want to spend all this time hanging around the airport. Any suggestions? We did something similar one time with a lay-over in Copenhagen. There was an easy train into the city, we strolled the central area, had lunch and returned with no problems. We aren't looking for anything too ambitious. Thanks for any suggestions!
12 Hours in Seoul
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Malaysian honeymoon
- 2 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 3 China with Collette Tours
- 4 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 7 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 8 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 9 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 11 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 12 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 14 Beach selection in Thailand
- 15 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 16 India - 2 Days only
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 My trip report from the Philippines
- 24 Exploring Thailand
- 25 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok