We've got a great story over on the blog listing the 10 things we think all travelers should know before they go to Japan including:
-Tipping is Not Required
-Chopsticks Aren't For Passing Food
What other tips would you add for first time Japan visitors?
View the full story here: http://www.fodors.com/news/10-things-to-know-before-you-go-to-japan-6058.html
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 2 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 3 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 4 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 5 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 Private tours in Northern India
- 10 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 11 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 12 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 13 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 14 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 15 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 16 Vietnam visa
- 17 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 18 Family Friendly Penang
- 19 Train trip costs help please
- 20 Weather forecast
- 21 Bali - What to do?
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 25 Sri Lanka advice