We've got a great story over on the blog listing the 10 things we think all travelers should know before they go to Japan including:
-Tipping is Not Required
-Chopsticks Aren't For Passing Food
What other tips would you add for first time Japan visitors?
View the full story here: http://www.fodors.com/news/10-things-to-know-before-you-go-to-japan-6058.html
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 2 How do i get a Visa for Vietnam?
- 3 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 4 Traffic and Police in India
- 5 New Thai Visa
- 6 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 7 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 8 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 9 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 10 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 A Victory Day Tour
- 13 India visa for new passport
- 14 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 15 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 16 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 17 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 18 Serendipity Srilanka
- 19 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 20 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 21 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 22 Sri Lanka in December
- 23 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 24 january 31 in colombo
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels