We've got a great story over on the blog listing the 10 things we think all travelers should know before they go to Japan including:
-Tipping is Not Required
-Chopsticks Aren't For Passing Food
What other tips would you add for first time Japan visitors?
View the full story here: http://www.fodors.com/news/10-things-to-know-before-you-go-to-japan-6058.html
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 2 Southern India here we come
- 3 Vaccinations
- 4 Chengdu and Beijing
- 5 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 6 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 7 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 8 Seoul Searching Questions
- 9 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 10 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 11 2 months in Indonesia
- 12 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 13 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 14 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 15 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 16 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 17 I miss Mongolia
- 18 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 19 Visa on Arrival
- 20 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 21 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 22 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 23 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 24 Japanese art
- 25 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??