We are a family of 4 ( age 45,45,20,16) planning a trip to japan in early april . i believe its the best time to visit since its the cherry blossom season.
we have never been to japan before . would like to cover the "must see" places along with some outdoor natural sightseeing.
we are flexible to increase or decrease the trip by 1 or 2 days .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 1800:681:7208 installation☎ CONTACT WEBROOT Tec*h 24*7
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 Buying jewelry in India
- 4 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 5 travel in Vietnam for for Hong Kong citizens
- 6 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 Trekking outside Sapa
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 15 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 16 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 17 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 18 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 19 Go to Pai or not?
- 20 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 21 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 22 Thai Island Itinerary
- 23 Thailand
- 24 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 25 Asian Pillows