I'm visiting Turkey for 5 days. After this I will be taking Aegean airlines to visit Santorini, Greece for 5 days.
Then I would be returning Istanbul Ataturk airport in the afternoon & in the evening taking a connecting Turkish airline flight back to India.
I would need to collect bags from Aegean airlines and then check-in to Turkish airlines, do I need visa for this ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 2 Traveling to Spain in March
- 3 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 4 Google Flights ?
- 5 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 6 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 7 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 8 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 9 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 10 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 11 Flying "Backwards"
- 12 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 13 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 14 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 15 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 16 Delta and Virgin
- 17 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 18 Newark connection
- 19 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 20 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 21 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 22 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 23 SMF to NCE or CDG
- 24 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 25 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?