On July 5th, 2013 I booked 2 one way tickets from Phnom Penh to Bangkok for 08:45 am for January 29th, 2014. Charged $265 to my credit card. On December 2 I get an e-mail stating since OCTOBER 1st to March 29th this flight FD2773 has been cancelled-no reason why. I'm told we have been moved to flight FD2777 which departs at 1710 hours or 9 hours later! I never approved this move. We need to be in Bangkok before 3 pm and AA has only this 1 evening flight. I'm told that in the event of such a flight cancellation I have 3 options of recourse and I choose option c) Obtain a FULL REFUND within 45 working days. I choose that and process my request via AA online feedback form as directed. I get a case # on December 4 and then a denial of my request on December 24. Reason for denial-my request doesn't meet the criteria but the criteria isn't explained. I have it in writing that I could get a FULL REFUND. Now I submit a complaint via online and again I wait. I'm at the end of my rope trying to resolve this. We are leaving the US for Siem Reap on January 4th!!!! I have 4 other flights booked with AA and now I'm a nervous wreck thinking one or all of them will suffer the same fate at the last minute. I go to AA Facebook page and see lots of complaints about customer service. I post on FB. Is there a phone # I can call to speak with Air Asia here in the US? With the time difference it's hard to figure our how to call them overseas. Any advice/suggestions from anyone??
Huge problem with Air Asia
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 To select a seat or not>
- 2 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 3 Using half of a RT ticket
- 4 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 5 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 6 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 7 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 8 Turkish airlines
- 9 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 10 Frankfurt connection
- 11 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 12 Aadvantage seats availability
- 13 Schengen visa inquiry
- 14 Keeping AA miles alive
- 15 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 16 Singapore Airlines
- 17 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 18 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 19 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 20 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 21 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 22 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 23 United Premier status?
- 24 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 25 Independent ticketing