On July 5th, 2013 I booked 2 one way tickets from Phnom Penh to Bangkok for 08:45 am for January 29th, 2014. Charged $265 to my credit card. On December 2 I get an e-mail stating since OCTOBER 1st to March 29th this flight FD2773 has been cancelled-no reason why. I'm told we have been moved to flight FD2777 which departs at 1710 hours or 9 hours later! I never approved this move. We need to be in Bangkok before 3 pm and AA has only this 1 evening flight. I'm told that in the event of such a flight cancellation I have 3 options of recourse and I choose option c) Obtain a FULL REFUND within 45 working days. I choose that and process my request via AA online feedback form as directed. I get a case # on December 4 and then a denial of my request on December 24. Reason for denial-my request doesn't meet the criteria but the criteria isn't explained. I have it in writing that I could get a FULL REFUND. Now I submit a complaint via online and again I wait. I'm at the end of my rope trying to resolve this. We are leaving the US for Siem Reap on January 4th!!!! I have 4 other flights booked with AA and now I'm a nervous wreck thinking one or all of them will suffer the same fate at the last minute. I go to AA Facebook page and see lots of complaints about customer service. I post on FB. Is there a phone # I can call to speak with Air Asia here in the US? With the time difference it's hard to figure our how to call them overseas. Any advice/suggestions from anyone??
Huge problem with Air Asia
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help with overhead Bins
- 2 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 3 How to reserve seats with Virgin Australia
- 4 unable to use online check in
- 5 Picking up a child during a layover
- 6 How much layover time do I need?
- 7 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 8 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 9 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 10 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 11 Delta in Amsterdam
- 12 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 13 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 14 Departure City Searches
- 15 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 16 Layover Time
- 17 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 18 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 19 United Airlines
- 20 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 23 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 24 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 25 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?