On July 5th, 2013 I booked 2 one way tickets from Phnom Penh to Bangkok for 08:45 am for January 29th, 2014. Charged $265 to my credit card. On December 2 I get an e-mail stating since OCTOBER 1st to March 29th this flight FD2773 has been cancelled-no reason why. I'm told we have been moved to flight FD2777 which departs at 1710 hours or 9 hours later! I never approved this move. We need to be in Bangkok before 3 pm and AA has only this 1 evening flight. I'm told that in the event of such a flight cancellation I have 3 options of recourse and I choose option c) Obtain a FULL REFUND within 45 working days. I choose that and process my request via AA online feedback form as directed. I get a case # on December 4 and then a denial of my request on December 24. Reason for denial-my request doesn't meet the criteria but the criteria isn't explained. I have it in writing that I could get a FULL REFUND. Now I submit a complaint via online and again I wait. I'm at the end of my rope trying to resolve this. We are leaving the US for Siem Reap on January 4th!!!! I have 4 other flights booked with AA and now I'm a nervous wreck thinking one or all of them will suffer the same fate at the last minute. I go to AA Facebook page and see lots of complaints about customer service. I post on FB. Is there a phone # I can call to speak with Air Asia here in the US? With the time difference it's hard to figure our how to call them overseas. Any advice/suggestions from anyone??
Huge problem with Air Asia
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 2 Delta in Amsterdam
- 3 Departure City Searches
- 4 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 5 Layover Time
- 6 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 7 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 8 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 9 United Airlines
- 10 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 13 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 14 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 15 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 16 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 17 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 18 When to buy tickets
- 19 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 20 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 21 TSA hand wipe
- 22 Delta question?
- 23 Layover in London
- 24 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 25 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3