The price of a flight (Tampa to Madrid) was $700 on Sunday, Feb 1. Since Monday, it has been $1150. Generally Madrid is less expensive than Rome but not now. What is going on? We are hoping to go in April and I need to book soon.
Are prices lower on the weekend? I am willing to play the "game" but need to know the rules. Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:385 :4895 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 3 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 6 TSA pre-approved?
- 7 Question
- 8 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 9 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 10 Help!
- 11 A horror story about Justfly
- 12 Amaszonas Airlines
- 13 El Salvador plane change
- 14 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 15 You gotta love Southwest
- 16 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 17 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 18 Condor phone number???
- 19 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 20 Connection time
- 21 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 22 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 23 Carry on
- 24 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 25 LAX Terminal Reshuffle