The price of a flight (Tampa to Madrid) was $700 on Sunday, Feb 1. Since Monday, it has been $1150. Generally Madrid is less expensive than Rome but not now. What is going on? We are hoping to go in April and I need to book soon.
Are prices lower on the weekend? I am willing to play the "game" but need to know the rules. Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/bigrize/
- 2 http://megacleanseradvice.com/magic-rock-rx/
- 3 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 4 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 5 Check your electronics or fly American
- 6 Flying through Casablanca
- 7 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 8 what if connecting flight cancels
- 9 enough time for this flight?
- 10 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 11 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 12 EasyJet
- 13 TSA OR Global Entry
- 14 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 15 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 16 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 17 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 18 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 19 Amsterdam flight change
- 20 AA FF flights
- 21 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 22 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 23 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 24 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 25 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!