The price of a flight (Tampa to Madrid) was $700 on Sunday, Feb 1. Since Monday, it has been $1150. Generally Madrid is less expensive than Rome but not now. What is going on? We are hoping to go in April and I need to book soon.
Are prices lower on the weekend? I am willing to play the "game" but need to know the rules. Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.stressfreebrains.com/focused-in-brain
- 2 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 3 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 4 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 5 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 6 Carry on
- 7 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 8 WestJet to add budget line
- 9 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 10 gate distance
- 11 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 12 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 13 Luggage tag
- 14 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 15 Departing FCO
- 16 carryon fee on international flights?
- 17 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 18 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 19 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 20 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 21 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 22 enough time for this flight?
- 23 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 24 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?
- 25 Passport suffix