I have never flown Virgin Atlantic, but recently purchased tickets with the airline for Newark to Heathrow for my May 2013 honeymoon. Thier website said that seat assignment was unavailable and they didn't know when it would become available again. Does anyone know if this is standard with Virgin Atlantic, or if they are perhaps going to be reconfiguring thier planes, or any other ideas? I certainly don't want end up sitting apart from my husband as we head off on our honeymoon. Thanks.
Can't select seats on Virgin Atlantic?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 International Connecting Flights
- 2 The life of lost luggage
- 3 Transit at Istanbul Ataturk
- 4 Austrian Air Budapest Vienna Vienna Dubrovnik
- 5 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 6 I have never flown Ryanair
- 7 Open Skies, La Compagnie, and XL Airways
- 8 Which terminal at newark?
- 9 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 10 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 11 New Orleans to Beijing
- 12 USAir/AA - December flight
- 13 Coach on United 767-400
- 14 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 15 When to book?
- 16 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 17 KLM - I think not!
- 18 Downside to Orbitz?
- 19 US customs pre clearance
- 20 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 23 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 24 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 25 Asiana. Biz seats