I have never flown Virgin Atlantic, but recently purchased tickets with the airline for Newark to Heathrow for my May 2013 honeymoon. Thier website said that seat assignment was unavailable and they didn't know when it would become available again. Does anyone know if this is standard with Virgin Atlantic, or if they are perhaps going to be reconfiguring thier planes, or any other ideas? I certainly don't want end up sitting apart from my husband as we head off on our honeymoon. Thanks.
Can't select seats on Virgin Atlantic?
- 1 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 2 Flights to Europe
- 3 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 4 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 5 easyJet cabin baggage
- 6 LAX customs HELP
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 9 US customs forms questions
- 10 flights to israel from ny
- 11 Award Availability
- 12 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 15 Expedia points?
- 16 Traveling with Cremains
- 17 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 18 self check in kiosks
- 19 How does duty free shopping work?
- 20 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 21 Easyjet
- 22 Qatar Airlines
- 23 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 24 alphaflightguru.com
- 25 When do I go through immigration?