I have never flown Virgin Atlantic, but recently purchased tickets with the airline for Newark to Heathrow for my May 2013 honeymoon. Thier website said that seat assignment was unavailable and they didn't know when it would become available again. Does anyone know if this is standard with Virgin Atlantic, or if they are perhaps going to be reconfiguring thier planes, or any other ideas? I certainly don't want end up sitting apart from my husband as we head off on our honeymoon. Thanks.
Can't select seats on Virgin Atlantic?
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 2 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 3 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 4 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 5 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 6 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 7 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 8 Subject to Government Approval?
- 9 Gate Check Question
- 10 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 11 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 12 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 13 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 14 Worst US airline?
- 15 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 16 Buying business and coach tickets
- 17 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 18 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 19 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 20 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 21 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 22 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 23 Beware of Bravofly
- 24 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 25 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?