I have never flown Virgin Atlantic, but recently purchased tickets with the airline for Newark to Heathrow for my May 2013 honeymoon. Thier website said that seat assignment was unavailable and they didn't know when it would become available again. Does anyone know if this is standard with Virgin Atlantic, or if they are perhaps going to be reconfiguring thier planes, or any other ideas? I certainly don't want end up sitting apart from my husband as we head off on our honeymoon. Thanks.
Can't select seats on Virgin Atlantic?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Mobile Board Passes--
- 2 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 Business Class Summer Sales
- 5 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 6 AA or BA to OSL
- 7 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 8 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 9 Visas and flight diversions
- 10 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 11 Half Empty Airliner
- 12 Non Refundable Tickets
- 13 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 14 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 15 AA and USair
- 16 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 17 Ailine security- a strange question
- 18 Paris-London-Dublin
- 19 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 20 Should I purchase now?
- 21 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 22 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 23 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 24 Duty Free Liquor
- 25 United to enforce carry-on size limits