Long story short, I have to check luggage anyway, am well within 50 lb. limit. Can I safely pack an old laptop without damaging it? I'm on a Delta domestic flight with a plane change. Please advise, thanks!
Can you safely pack a laptop (old) in checked luggage
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Why are flights expensive from U.S. to UK/Europe?
- 2 never fly LIAT
- 3 Quality of Turkish Airline
- 4 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 5 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 6 Travelers Insurance
- 7 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 8 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 9 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 10 Layover in the airport
- 11 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 12 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 13 JetBlue Amex card
- 14 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 15 Best premium economy to Europe
- 16 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 17 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 20 best time to purchase ticket
- 21 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 22 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 23 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 24 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 25 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH