I am ready to book our tickets tomorrow for our flights next May/June. My husband and I will be using Delta miles for our flights, LAX-FCO and COP-LAX May 18-June30. I will also be booking my son and girlfriend's flight on credit card: LAX-FCO and VIE-LAX May 18-June 2.
Is there any way I can do this all at one time on one screen or do they have to be done separately. I am nervous about making one set of reservations and then trying to make the next and having the seats taken. Or am I being unnecessarily nervous about this. We all want to fly together there, so would need four seats.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 2 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 3 Flight to Kolkata India
- 4 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 5 KLM refund process - not good!
- 6 Beach Ball headrest?
- 7 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 8 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 9 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 10 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 11 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 12 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 13 I hour connection Heathrow
- 14 AA seat assignments
- 15 AA Business Class on 777
- 16 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 17 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 18 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 19 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 20 Rome To Sardinia
- 21 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 22 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 23 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 24 name on ticket and passport
- 25 Best Multi-City Booking Site?