I am ready to book our tickets tomorrow for our flights next May/June. My husband and I will be using Delta miles for our flights, LAX-FCO and COP-LAX May 18-June30. I will also be booking my son and girlfriend's flight on credit card: LAX-FCO and VIE-LAX May 18-June 2.
Is there any way I can do this all at one time on one screen or do they have to be done separately. I am nervous about making one set of reservations and then trying to make the next and having the seats taken. Or am I being unnecessarily nervous about this. We all want to fly together there, so would need four seats.
Thanks for your help,
booking four tickets together
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Changing flights
- 2 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 3 Mobile Board Passes--
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Business Class Summer Sales
- 6 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 7 AA or BA to OSL
- 8 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 9 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 10 Visas and flight diversions
- 11 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 12 Half Empty Airliner
- 13 Non Refundable Tickets
- 14 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 15 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 16 AA and USair
- 17 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 18 Ailine security- a strange question
- 19 Paris-London-Dublin
- 20 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 21 Should I purchase now?
- 22 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 23 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 24 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 25 Duty Free Liquor