I am ready to book our tickets tomorrow for our flights next May/June. My husband and I will be using Delta miles for our flights, LAX-FCO and COP-LAX May 18-June30. I will also be booking my son and girlfriend's flight on credit card: LAX-FCO and VIE-LAX May 18-June 2.
Is there any way I can do this all at one time on one screen or do they have to be done separately. I am nervous about making one set of reservations and then trying to make the next and having the seats taken. Or am I being unnecessarily nervous about this. We all want to fly together there, so would need four seats.
Thanks for your help,
booking four tickets together
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 2 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 3 787-9 Dreamliner
- 4 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 5 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 6 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 7 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 8 La Compagie
- 9 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 10 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 11 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 12 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 13 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 14 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 15 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 16 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 17 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 18 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 19 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 20 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 21 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 22 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 23 Ins and Outs of Paying for Extra Legroom in Coach
- 24 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 25 Where are All The After Labor Day Airfare Sales to Europe?