I am ready to book our tickets tomorrow for our flights next May/June. My husband and I will be using Delta miles for our flights, LAX-FCO and COP-LAX May 18-June30. I will also be booking my son and girlfriend's flight on credit card: LAX-FCO and VIE-LAX May 18-June 2.
Is there any way I can do this all at one time on one screen or do they have to be done separately. I am nervous about making one set of reservations and then trying to make the next and having the seats taken. Or am I being unnecessarily nervous about this. We all want to fly together there, so would need four seats.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 【【™【 ｗｗｗ.ＹＴＥ６４.ＣＯＭ 】✥】】월드카지노
- 2 Carry cake on plane? Will TSA allow it?
- 3 "Often delayed by 30+ minutes"
- 4 More Atlantic competition
- 5 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 6 London to DC through JFK
- 7 What happens to all those empty "Economy Plus" seats?
- 8 13 hrs. in Korea
- 9 Airlines Under Scrutiny
- 10 JFK and killing time during layover
- 11 Smaller carry on bag sizes coming?
- 12 Cooler as checked luggage?
- 13 Atlanta to Rome to Marseille
- 14 Jet Blue starts charging for first checked bag
- 15 HELP PLEASE
- 16 Wizz Air-thoughts?
- 17 My horrible experience with Bravofly, Singapore Airport and Xiamen Airlines
- 18 Cheapest Airline BNA-ATL
- 19 My name on my passport is spelt different to my airline ticket.
- 20 immigration
- 21 Boston-Istanbul via Turkish Air
- 22 Luggage mysteries
- 23 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
- 24 Very early morning transporation to OAK
- 25 Air France New Business Class Seats -- question!