US Airways Sign in Problems!

Jul 10th, 2006, 07:52 AM
Original Poster

US Airways Sign in Problems!

Aargh! After reading the many posts about difficulty in accessing Dividend Miles accounts
after merger, I waited and hoped glitches would
be ironed out. Over week-end I received an email
stating that I could access my account with old
Dividend Miles number and password, and then
I would be prompted to create new profile. Have
tried this several times, and when profile comes
up, site will not let me complete new profile. It freezes at section about 3 security questions. At various times could not even access account because message comes up that no password was entered. Have any other fodorites been having this same problem, and if so, did you get
help from a telephone agent. If telephone help was sought, how long did you wait? I am totally
frustrated! Comments, please!
Jul 10th, 2006, 10:02 AM
pat

No, since I don`t have ff miles with them. But I did book a flight and when it came to booking seats, I pressed the seat button, and could never get anything to come up. I finally called, and got an assignment that way. I`m not impressed with their website! I did not wait long to talk to them.
Jul 10th, 2006, 01:44 PM

Similar problems - I actually could complete form, got an email confirmation that I had to click on something to confirm. Did that.

Now I can't sign onto site for my miles, book tickets, etc. It does not recognize me (it did before I updated my info).

I may try calling at 2 AM some night when I can't sleep - but it will likely be such a frustrating experience that I will then never get back to sleep.
Jul 11th, 2006, 04:07 PM

Darn, I too have been waiting for the glitches to be worked out. Thanks for letting us know they are not -- was going to try to get on it this week but will wait a while longer.
Jul 13th, 2006, 09:28 PM

I called, got through after about 5 minutes and had customer service "find" both my and my husband's account with the correct merged mileage. Yay!
Jul 19th, 2006, 12:17 PM

Their new website has obvious problems (which they should be well aware of based on just my input). I have been unable to check in online on anything but direct, one city flights. Go figure.