I am trying to book flights on AirAsia, and at first Bank of America blocked the transactions suspecting fraudulent activity, but I spoke with my bank and they lifted the restriction, but AirAsia is not accepting any payment. I've tried two different cards. Has anyone had this problem and have suggestions of how to book tickets successfully?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 손오공온라인 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 온라인바다이야기 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 4 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 5 Bravofly issue
- 6 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 7 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 8 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 9 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 10 American Airlines to SAS
- 11 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 12 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 13 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 14 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 15 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 16 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 17 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 18 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 19 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 20 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 21 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 22 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 23 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 24 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 25 Traveling to US through Madrid