My wife and I are considering a trip from US to Dubai to visit family working there. My daughter will be 11 months old around the time we are considering the trip. Has anyone traveled there with an infant? How was the flight? She has already flown 15 times since she was born. Are there health records needed to enter ie vaccine records? It will be mid February. Is it too hot even then for her to be outside for any period of time? Is it safe for her? Anything else? Thanks.
Taking an American Infant to Dubai
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 2 Morocco for 2 nights
- 3 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 4 Hotels in Nairobi
- 5 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 6 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 7 Memory cards for camera
- 8 Sabi Sands camps
- 9 trip report, morocco
- 10 Rwanda trip report
- 11 Tel Aviv beaches
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?