My wife and I are considering a trip from US to Dubai to visit family working there. My daughter will be 11 months old around the time we are considering the trip. Has anyone traveled there with an infant? How was the flight? She has already flown 15 times since she was born. Are there health records needed to enter ie vaccine records? It will be mid February. Is it too hot even then for her to be outside for any period of time? Is it safe for her? Anything else? Thanks.
Taking an American Infant to Dubai
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 how can I go to Iran ?
- 2 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 3 Help with itinerary
- 4 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 5 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 6 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 7 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 8 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 9 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 10 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 11 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 12 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 13 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 14 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 15 what kind of phone
- 16 Small group tours in israel
- 17 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 18 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 19 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 20 Iran Info, Please
- 21 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 22 Safari on a budget!
- 23 fez accommodation
- 24 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 25 Egypt safe travel