No-Jet-Lag pills--used them?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21st, 2006, 08:31 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone used this product? It is supposed to be all natural for whatever that is worth.
Old Jun 21st, 2006, 09:09 PM

Yes, I have used the product several times. From my personal experience it works in that I feel an awful lot better using the product than I do not using the product. Also consider sub-lingual (sp?) Melatonin.

I travel to Europe every month, so I can say I REALLY understand the effects of jet-lag.

Other advice: Drink lots of water before the flight, two liters of water on the flight and continue to drink water after the flight. Maybe its just me, but the sugary carbo-laden breakfast before I land makes me nauseous – skip it! Eat fruit instead.

Also, I really don’t believe in this “don’t sleep when you get there” routine. I believe that if your body needs to sleep then let it do so. Take as much sleep as you need, when you need it.
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 06:14 AM

We use it, too... it might just be the "placebo" effect, but it still "works" for us.
I have bought it from Amazon.com for under $8/pack.
Of course, it might be that we have learned to manage jet lag better, but we're now afraid to drop the No Jet-Lag to test ourselves.
I don't want to take any actual drugs, sleep aids, or Melatonin. Just the No-Jet Lag, water, eat light, and doze. We can go all day upon our arrival.
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 06:42 AM

What is in these pills..melatonin; vitamins?
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 07:28 AM

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

The five homeopathic remedies listed below are the active ingredients in No-Jet-Lag.

Arnica Montana 30C (Leopard's Bane), Bellis Perennis 30C (Daisy), Chamomilla 30C (Wild Chamomile), Ipecacuanha 30C (Ipecac), Lycopodium 30C (Clubmoss)

They provide additional details on each of the ingredients on their website.

http://www.nojetlag.com/jetlag7.html
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 07:55 AM

We've used it several times and, at least for us, it works very well - along with lots of water.
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 08:00 AM
Original Poster

How about using them with Ambien? We've got a horrendous flight schedule this time, and I just picked up a prescription. (I've used this occasionally in the past).

Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 08:27 AM

I have tried them and they didn't do a thing for me so I quite using them. I do know of people who use them and claim they work though.

I use Ambien and for me it works like a charm. I sleep on the place and can usually stay awake the first full day I am in Europe. I would suggest trying it out a few days before your trip though, just to make sure you don't have any adverse side affects.

Tracy
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 08:34 AM

I've used the product. Have also tried not using the product. No huge difference, but since I have a supply, I just take them anyway!

Basically,I try to get sleep before I get on the plane. Then I sleep for an hour when I get to Europe. Otherwise I have NO energy & am totally disoriented. After a nap, I can get through the day & head to bed around 9 or 10 PM. Get up on schedule the next day, and usually take a nap sometime during the day, as well. After a week, I'm right on schedule! lol!