I am visiting Israel towards the end of December and would like to visit Petra from Eilat for a day trip.
Is it safe for a single female to make this day trip? I will go with a tour company, but still I am a little worried.
Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 2 Israel Transportation
- 3 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 4 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 5 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 6 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 7 Morocco help
- 8 First trip to Africa
- 9 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 10 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 11 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 12 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 13 IRAN
- 14 Money in Uganda
- 15 Uganda Visa
- 16 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 17 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 18 Private Guide for Cairo
- 19 Egypt - Need Help!
- 20 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 21 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 22 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 23 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 24 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 25 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
Safe for single female to travel to Petra from Israel for day trip