I am visiting Israel towards the end of December and would like to visit Petra from Eilat for a day trip.
Is it safe for a single female to make this day trip? I will go with a tour company, but still I am a little worried.
Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 2 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 3 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 4 house exchange
- 5 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 6 casablanca airport taxis
- 7 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 8 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 9 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 10 Insect Repellent
- 11 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 12 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 13 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 14 Tiberias with kids
- 15 Lion World
- 16 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 17 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 18 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 19 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 20 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 21 Mpumalanga visit
- 22 safe areas to go on safari
- 23 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 24 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 25 Okavango and Kalahari in December
Safe for single female to travel to Petra from Israel for day trip