I am visiting Israel towards the end of December and would like to visit Petra from Eilat for a day trip.
Is it safe for a single female to make this day trip? I will go with a tour company, but still I am a little worried.
Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Renewal@: KASPERSKY Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 *SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Renewal@: KASPERSKY Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 *SECURITY 24*7
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Itinerary Ideas
- 5 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 6 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 7 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 8 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 9 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 10 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 11 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 12 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions
Safe for single female to travel to Petra from Israel for day trip