I'm planning a trip for myself and 3 others to Egypt and Jordan late September through October. Originally I was working with firstname.lastname@example.org who was recommended on this forum. Initially he was very responsive to planning but has dropped off the radar and I haven't heard from him in over a week.
I have a decent itinerary and I've gone ahead and booked all of our hotels myself and now am faced with trying to plan for transportation, activities and finding guides.
Can anyone recommend someone who can work with me to fill in the rest of our trip?
It seems that a lot of the tour agents want to control everything including hotel booking.
Recommendations for Egypt and Jordan logistics/guides arrangements
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MOROCCO CAMEL TREKKING
- 2 Buy links
- 3 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 4 South Africa in February?
- 5 Car Rentals in Israel
- 6 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 7 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 8 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 9 Morocco to portugal
- 10 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 11 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 12 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 13 Independence Day in Israel
- 14 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 15 Drinking on safari
- 16 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 17 Travelust
- 18 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 19 Shots for Morocco
- 20 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 21 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 22 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 23 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 24 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 25 Thinking about The Gambia