I'm planning a trip for myself and 3 others to Egypt and Jordan late September through October. Originally I was working with email@example.com who was recommended on this forum. Initially he was very responsive to planning but has dropped off the radar and I haven't heard from him in over a week.
I have a decent itinerary and I've gone ahead and booked all of our hotels myself and now am faced with trying to plan for transportation, activities and finding guides.
Can anyone recommend someone who can work with me to fill in the rest of our trip?
It seems that a lot of the tour agents want to control everything including hotel booking.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Skip Dubai and head to Ras Al Khaimah
- 2 Meet Essaouira, the Jewel of Morocco
- 3 Fabulous Iran
- 4 Planning 1st safari with Gamewatchers- would like your thoughts
- 5 Help with choosing which areas to visit
- 6 Royal Malewane or Singita Boulders
- 7 The new trip itinerary in Oman
- 8 JNB - CPT flight/transfer time
- 9 Beautiful Morocco Sep/15
- 10 Beautiful Morocco Sep/15 part 2
- 11 First Safari- Tanzania or Botswana?
- 12 Soon: Sun Festivals Abu Simbel 22 Feb - 22 Oct
- 13 How to make the most in Kuwait
- 14 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 15 Skip Casablanca and Rabat?
- 16 African Safari Recommendations
- 17 Help please! Trying to plan an Asia/Middle East/Russia trip!
- 18 Best Places in Israel?
- 19 Northern Morocco in December- enough time?
- 20 South Africa Itinerary
- 21 Marocco in October
- 22 advise needed villa rental Morrocco
- 23 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 24 Hotel and other Suggestions for Dubai. . .
- 25 An African experience with 5 yrs old child
Recommendations for Egypt and Jordan logistics/guides arrangements