I'm planning a trip for myself and 3 others to Egypt and Jordan late September through October. Originally I was working with email@example.com who was recommended on this forum. Initially he was very responsive to planning but has dropped off the radar and I haven't heard from him in over a week.
I have a decent itinerary and I've gone ahead and booked all of our hotels myself and now am faced with trying to plan for transportation, activities and finding guides.
Can anyone recommend someone who can work with me to fill in the rest of our trip?
It seems that a lot of the tour agents want to control everything including hotel booking.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 2 advise on joburg pls!
- 3 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 4 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 5 12 days Cape Town and Pilanesburg Itinerary help
- 6 Cape Town weather dependent activities
- 7 help with itinerary please
- 8 Luggage restrictions
- 9 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 10 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 11 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 12 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 13 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 14 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 15 Township Tour Guide
- 16 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 17 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 18 ISRAEL TRIP
- 19 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 20 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 21 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 22 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 23 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 24 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 25 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
Recommendations for Egypt and Jordan logistics/guides arrangements