I'm planning a trip for myself and 3 others to Egypt and Jordan late September through October. Originally I was working with firstname.lastname@example.org who was recommended on this forum. Initially he was very responsive to planning but has dropped off the radar and I haven't heard from him in over a week.
I have a decent itinerary and I've gone ahead and booked all of our hotels myself and now am faced with trying to plan for transportation, activities and finding guides.
Can anyone recommend someone who can work with me to fill in the rest of our trip?
It seems that a lot of the tour agents want to control everything including hotel booking.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 2 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 3 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 4 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 5 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 6 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 7 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 8 Petra from Israel
- 9 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 10 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 11 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 12 israel tour
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 15 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 16 Luxury train ride
- 17 Safety in Fes
- 18 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 19 Sim card mainly for data
- 20 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 21 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 22 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 23 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 24 Cape Town
- 25 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
Recommendations for Egypt and Jordan logistics/guides arrangements