I'm planning a trip for myself and 3 others to Egypt and Jordan late September through October. Originally I was working with firstname.lastname@example.org who was recommended on this forum. Initially he was very responsive to planning but has dropped off the radar and I haven't heard from him in over a week.
I have a decent itinerary and I've gone ahead and booked all of our hotels myself and now am faced with trying to plan for transportation, activities and finding guides.
Can anyone recommend someone who can work with me to fill in the rest of our trip?
It seems that a lot of the tour agents want to control everything including hotel booking.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 experiences with African travel Resource
- 2 Oman...ideas for active travel?
- 3 Single traveler
- 4 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 5 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 6 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 7 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 8 magic wallets+27789444940 johannesburg/pretoria/limpopo/mpumalanga
- 9 name issue
- 10 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 11 Madagascar suggestions
- 12 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 13 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 14 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 15 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 16 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 17 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 18 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 19 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 20 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 21 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 22 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 23 morocco help please
- 24 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 25 Botswana - Oct vs June
Recommendations for Egypt and Jordan logistics/guides arrangements