I'm planning a trip for myself and 3 others to Egypt and Jordan late September through October. Originally I was working with email@example.com who was recommended on this forum. Initially he was very responsive to planning but has dropped off the radar and I haven't heard from him in over a week.
I have a decent itinerary and I've gone ahead and booked all of our hotels myself and now am faced with trying to plan for transportation, activities and finding guides.
Can anyone recommend someone who can work with me to fill in the rest of our trip?
It seems that a lot of the tour agents want to control everything including hotel booking.
Recommendations for Egypt and Jordan logistics/guides arrangements
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 2 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 3 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda
- 4 First trip to Africa in December-January
- 5 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 6 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 7 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 8 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 9 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 10 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 11 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 12 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 13 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 14 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 15 Charity begins at Home!
- 16 Sun Safaris
- 17 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 18 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 19 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 20 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 21 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 22 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 23 Tour to Morocco
- 24 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 25 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?