I'm planning a trip for myself and 3 others to Egypt and Jordan late September through October. Originally I was working with email@example.com who was recommended on this forum. Initially he was very responsive to planning but has dropped off the radar and I haven't heard from him in over a week.
I have a decent itinerary and I've gone ahead and booked all of our hotels myself and now am faced with trying to plan for transportation, activities and finding guides.
Can anyone recommend someone who can work with me to fill in the rest of our trip?
It seems that a lot of the tour agents want to control everything including hotel booking.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 D0 : BROTher Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 0n ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 PRInter 24*7
- 2 D0 : BROTher Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 0n ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 PRInter 24*7
- 3 D0 : BROTher Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 0n ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 PRInter 24*7
- 4 D0 : BROTher Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 0n ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 PRInter 24*7
- 5 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 6 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 7 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 8 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 9 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 10 Safari suggestions
- 11 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 12 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 13 Travel to Cairo in July
- 14 Targin into Zambia
- 15 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 16 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 17 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 18 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 19 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 20 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 21 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 22 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 23 Passport question for International flight
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Tour operator near me
Recommendations for Egypt and Jordan logistics/guides arrangements