I'm planning a trip for myself and 3 others to Egypt and Jordan late September through October. Originally I was working with firstname.lastname@example.org who was recommended on this forum. Initially he was very responsive to planning but has dropped off the radar and I haven't heard from him in over a week.
I have a decent itinerary and I've gone ahead and booked all of our hotels myself and now am faced with trying to plan for transportation, activities and finding guides.
Can anyone recommend someone who can work with me to fill in the rest of our trip?
It seems that a lot of the tour agents want to control everything including hotel booking.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 2 Self drive tour south africa
- 3 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 4 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 5 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 6 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 7 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 8 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 9 Duba activities - help deciding
- 10 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 11 Private Guide for Cairo
- 12 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 13 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 14 Texting from US to Israel
- 15 Itinerary Ideas
- 16 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 17 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 18 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 19 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 20 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 21 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 22 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 23 Passport pages stuck together
- 24 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 25 Flight to italy then To Romani
Recommendations for Egypt and Jordan logistics/guides arrangements