Just returned from Zim Thursday after a three-day trip. The situation there is definitely deteriorating, but travel there is safe (as long as you take sincere caution). I'm a white American, and I made it around the city and suburbs just fine and enjoyed interacting with and learning from a very friendly people doing their best to survive these hard times.
OK to Travel to Zim
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My trip to Egypt .....
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 4 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 5 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 6 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 7 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 8 Clothes in Uganda
- 9 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 10 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 13 Homestay Accomodation
- 14 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 15 Selous game reserve
- 16 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 17 Safari and Beach in June
- 18 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 19 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 20 Group Trip to Israel
- 21 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 22 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 23 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 24 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 25 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal