My wife and I are planning to spend about 3 weeks in southern Africa next December and January. We'd like to spend 3-4 days on a beach somewhere - but we're not the type that enjoys an all-inclusive type of resort where there's not much to do except what's at the resort. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!
Need a Beach Recommendation for Southern Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 2 Morocco Advice
- 3 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 4 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 5 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 6 3-week tour at Egypt
- 7 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 8 Beirut
- 9 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 10 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 11 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 12 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 13 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 14 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 15 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 16 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 17 I'm going on safari for free!
- 18 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 21 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 22 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 23 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 24 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 25 5 day Seychelles trip in December