In preparation for a trip to Israel Oct 11-19 we are conversing w/ some guides.
Has anyone used Shalom Langer?Reliable?
prices seem high to me $2750 for 5 days.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 2 Marrakech
- 3 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 4 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 5 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 6 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 7 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 8 Audley Travel
- 9 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 10 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 11 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 12 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 13 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 14 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 15 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 16 Safari in South Africa
- 17 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 18 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 19 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 20 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 21 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 22 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 23 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 24 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 25 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca