This might have been asked before, but I'm new to this so I appologize in advance.
Question #1 - As a Canadian, can you get a visa upon arrival to UAE or does it have to be arranged prior to?
Question #2 - What is the maximum amount of time are you allowed to stay in UAE as a visitor?
Question #3 - If you end up finding a job, can the company help you with getting visa while you're in the country, or do you have to fly home and apply from there, then fly back?
Question #4 - If you visit Israel (as a tourist) before coming into UAE, can you be refused entry?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.realsupplementfacts.com/derma-folia-serum/
- 2 Luxury train ride
- 3 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 4 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 5 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 6 Cradle of Humankind
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 9 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 12 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 13 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 14 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 15 israel tour
- 16 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 17 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 18 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania