This might have been asked before, but I'm new to this so I appologize in advance.
Question #1 - As a Canadian, can you get a visa upon arrival to UAE or does it have to be arranged prior to?
Question #2 - What is the maximum amount of time are you allowed to stay in UAE as a visitor?
Question #3 - If you end up finding a job, can the company help you with getting visa while you're in the country, or do you have to fly home and apply from there, then fly back?
Question #4 - If you visit Israel (as a tourist) before coming into UAE, can you be refused entry?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Iranian Southern gem along the Persian Gulf
- 2 Namibia Itinerary
- 3 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 4 Ocean Island Tours?
- 5 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 6 Israel for 10 days
- 7 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 8 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 9 name issue
- 10 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 11 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 12 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 13 experiences with African travel Resource
- 14 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 15 Madagascar suggestions
- 16 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 17 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 18 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 19 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 20 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 21 Single traveler
- 22 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 23 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 24 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 25 What company for gorilla trekking?