This might have been asked before, but I'm new to this so I appologize in advance.
Question #1 - As a Canadian, can you get a visa upon arrival to UAE or does it have to be arranged prior to?
Question #2 - What is the maximum amount of time are you allowed to stay in UAE as a visitor?
Question #3 - If you end up finding a job, can the company help you with getting visa while you're in the country, or do you have to fly home and apply from there, then fly back?
Question #4 - If you visit Israel (as a tourist) before coming into UAE, can you be refused entry?
Entering UAE for an extended time
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 3 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 4 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 5 Green Season Safari Questions
- 6 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 7 Novice Safari question
- 8 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 9 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 10 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 11 Quick question about Kenya..
- 12 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 13 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 14 Morocco in April 2014
- 15 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 16 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September