Wanted to know if any of you have done the scenic flight from Swakop (2+ hr flight) in one of those Cessna airplanes that goes all the way to the vleis, over the dunes, marshes, long wall..etc. I wanted specific feedback about the flight/the photography options from the window (good/bad) and overall experience and any tips. Is it tough to take good pictures from the windows (this is a 5 passenger plane I am talking about) ? Any tips...or advice...please.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 #ICQ: 660873348 => SELL CVV GOOD FRESH ALL COUNTRY AND ASSURE 100% CC VALID
- 2 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 3 Mauritius info request please
- 4 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 5 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 6 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 7 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 8 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 9 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 10 WiFi on Safari
- 11 Travel within Africa
- 12 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 13 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 14 Israel itinerary planning
- 15 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 16 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 17 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 18 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 19 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 20 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 21 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 22 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 23 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 24 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- 25 Need itineary planning help