Wanted to know if any of you have done the scenic flight from Swakop (2+ hr flight) in one of those Cessna airplanes that goes all the way to the vleis, over the dunes, marshes, long wall..etc. I wanted specific feedback about the flight/the photography options from the window (good/bad) and overall experience and any tips. Is it tough to take good pictures from the windows (this is a 5 passenger plane I am talking about) ? Any tips...or advice...please.
Cessna flight from Swakopmund
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 2 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 3 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 4 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 5 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 6 Cape Town Trip
- 7 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 8 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 9 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 10 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 11 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 12 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 13 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 14 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 15 Eilat to Petra
- 16 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 17 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 18 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 19 Safaga activités
- 20 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 21 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 22 Jordan vacation
- 23 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 24 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 25 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?