Wanted to know if any of you have done the scenic flight from Swakop (2+ hr flight) in one of those Cessna airplanes that goes all the way to the vleis, over the dunes, marshes, long wall..etc. I wanted specific feedback about the flight/the photography options from the window (good/bad) and overall experience and any tips. Is it tough to take good pictures from the windows (this is a 5 passenger plane I am talking about) ? Any tips...or advice...please.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/cla-safflower-oil-reviews/
- 2 CAUTION! Do not deal with IRANIANVISA.COM
- 3 Morocco Expert Tours
- 4 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 5 Cradle of Humankind
- 6 Johannesburg...?
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Luxury train ride
- 9 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 10 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 11 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 12 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 13 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 14 Petra from Israel
- 15 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 16 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 17 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 18 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 19 israel tour
- 20 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 21 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 22 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 23 Safety in Fes
- 24 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 25 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?