Sunbathing and sipping margaritas is just one of many ways to spend a vacation in Puerto Vallarta. Mexico's prettiest resort town is also one of its most diverse. Old Vallarta—El Centro and the Zona Romántica—is a goldmine of quirky boutiques and winding cobblestone streets. In Marina Vallarta, shopping centers and deluxe hotels spread around the city's yacht marina. And from Costalegre to the Riviera Nayarit, miles of sandy beaches and scores of stellar restaurants and lively nightclubs, surrounded by historic mountain towns, keep visitors returning again and again.
- Resorts Everything from luxurious beachfront high-rises to quaint boutique hideaways.
- Nightlife Vallarta after dark is one of Mexico's best party scenes.
- Beaches From lively town beaches to secluded natural havens, each beach is unique.
- Golf A top golf destination with exclusive links and accessible courses for all players.
- Water Sports Windsurfing, snorkeling, and scuba diving are just a few top options.
- El Malecón PV’s seaside boardwalk is always a lovely stroll, especially at sunset.